BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, August 30, 2006


omg omg. Finally 29August's OVER.

What
- Didnt sleep for consecutive 2days
- Terrible Eye bags (post it sometime right here to scare you if you'll let me. hahs.)
- Super dry bloodshot eyes.
- 1 maybe sometimes 2 meals a day.
- 3 whole weeks of Studio Project Marathon. I HAVEN BEEN SO SERIOUS SINCE.
- eyes GLUED to the LCD CMYK SCREEN.
- Drawings and drawings, Tablet and Free hand. IM SUPER SICK OF IT NOW.

And Now I'm really Sick. No kidding.
Was fevering last night till early morning, sore throat and full of weariness.
Lost my voice, regained and now I'm suffering from some flu pandemic.
Plus bad throat and a really worn out body.
Physically and emotionally drained.

Although All's over. Tmr's the actual date for Presentation.
WORRIES.
- WHAT IF I CANT TALK TMR?!
- My Final was rather bad, haha. But At least i completed, yes, EVERYTHING.
- I NEED FORMAL WEAR LAH. LAST MIN WHERE TO FIND.

Anyway. My time slot tmr is at 5.10PM. THIRD LAST.
Duration? 5 mins.
!!!
feel like singing 'why I go to school for' by I-forgot-who.

Luckily I know I always have my super best soulmates there for me.
We 3 will be staying over at my second house (old terrace) TMR.
3 OF US ALONE.
Cos' we wanted to bake cookies for teachers' on 31st.
I CANT WAIT.

hmmm..really, I feel that I really want to drag yp along, I mean, these 2 girls are so important in my life and he should really know them (:
We'll see how tmr.

GIRLS NIGHT OUT.
I cant wait lah (: we should really do this more often. I WANT TO HUG THE BOTH OF YOU SUPER DOOOOPLY HARD RIGHT NOW. SQUISHY AND SUFFOCATING ONE.

YP,
I MISS YOU SO MUCH CAN (:



ohoh.
SEPT HIGHLIGHTS
- 10SEPT KBOX GRADING.
- 22SEPT PIANO PRACTICAL EXAMS ABRSM.
20something I'll be flying back to Melbourne for I dont know how long.
oh and and and I'M Flying to Miami in DEC ((:


Problems.
1) I seriously need to tone my body and keep really fit and well for Grading.
2) HOW TO FIND JOB FOR SEPT?!! I NEED TO WORK ): so poor can.
3) Facial with mom. My saggy huge eye bags are terrifying. Really.

Blogged @ Wednesday, August 30, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes