♥ Sunday, August 13, 2006
MASS BLOGGING.
Here, IM BACK ON TRACK.well.. it'd been a really frightful, terrible, horrible and disgusting week for me.I haven been sleeping for alternate days. Rushing all my work and stuffs. And I have just proved to the scientific fact that Stress really do make someone lose appetite and actual self. I mean, I haven been really nice to the people around ya know... And yeah. I had been super emo the past week. TLC!! *slaps.Summary of my rotten week.Monday- Didnt Sleep, watched the sunset and sunrise all at the same position, Working on my CODID Made In Asia2026.Tuesday- Cabbed to school because I was Late, paid like 8 Bucks to only know that JIUNN was on MC and everyone's slacking around. Placed my work in his office instead and left.Went with YP and the other guys to Sunshine Plaza to Scan & Print our A3 Best Works for DRAWING1 Presentation.
Littered Cal's head.

Frightened Shafiq.
LATE for STUDIO PROJECT lecture at 3 and which ends at 4. We all didnt attend la in the end. After which we roamed around town, each left on their own. Then I hung around with YP till late late, go home. REST.Wednesday- OH WOW ITS NATIONAL DAY. woke up early in the morning, meet up with YP and left for Raffles, To do Sketching ((:Received many unexpected calls from various people, so shocking can -.-Brought him around to my hang out places, met RABBIT DARLING at Raffles City, NoDa shop. I was viewing those heels, see?We bought Cigarettes. (PENCILS!!) ahahahas.showed him my favourite hot shop to eat worms, have the strangest and grossiest things on earth. * boy, was he AMAZED ((: *Didnt manage to catch the fireworks in esp from KALLANG la. pfffft... Back home, and started working on my hws again till 4am when I decided to rest awhile...THURSDAY-Woke at 8, continued working. CAUGHT A TERRIBLE COLD and FEVER -.-Completed my hws anyway, left for COlour Theory. So sick to even chat along with my lovables, had many hearts that worried for me. Was forced by YP to gulp down his water. If you know me, I really hate drinking water in the morning. It upsets my tummy ><"I soon got well enough in the afternoon to start scratching my lovable classmates. YES, EVERYONE. ((: wees. I'd filed my nails like Vshape and super sharp! whoots.In Drawing1, we monkeyed around cos we have really zero thing to do except for presentation. Shared the GayPorno comic around with those Lovable Classmates.THEY Keep saying I'm BIAN TAI. and they themselves were like so EAGER to read lor. YES, EVERYONE. even bestie MAY and JING... !!!!DICK! you also. Mai Bian Tai lor. then still got who. Darling YP needless to say.Still got who... EDMUND!AH BENG! actually. its really almost everyone lar. Rwahs. After school, we were like all rushing home to chiong for our DESF presentation...Yp sent me home again, he just dont believe I'm well enough to go back on my own.Love that Guy anyway ((:Mugged from 8pm till 4am again. Didnt manage to complete my DESF. But I was really lethargic, and from the fact that I was really sick.Slept and hoping to wake at 7 so that I could attend lecture at 8am.FRIDAY- and SO i overslept. woke at 10. YP, I slept for 6 HOURS. you glad?? ((: Got sleep wors.ANYWAY ANYWAY.I kept doing my work when i woke, mommy came in.She told me how worried she was for me, cos I was actually running a fever since thurs and I didnt eat much the whole week, much less to sleep for sufficient hours.DONT WORRY MOMMY!! I LOVE YOU (:I JUST HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS FINAL PIECE OF WORK AND THEN THATS IT, NO MORE LATE NIGHTS AND TORMENTS TO MY OWNSELF ((:Went sch, chionged my work and shucks can, i did the wrong size... Landscape and i did Portrait... Was super worried and horrified.Thanks to Jamie and Dick who did Portrait as well, hence accompanying me in this agony.Was criticised badly by Eric for my work.ran to the loo with may to let it all out. Vented our anger and unhappiness on the toilet doors and wall. went back.. listened to more of his bloody 'advises' and more criticisms....TERRIBLE.and O... HOW ENLIGHTNENING YA.after everythings' done, each went our sep. ways, YP's meeting his sec sch friends to catch fireworks in Esp. I didnt want to tag along cos its rather awkward.Called Bear up cos i thought maybe he could acc. me out. He's Going Esp as well.Went home, to only know thatBro's going ESP as well.YOU know. IM SO DETERMINED to stay home...Until PINKY CALLED xDDPweeessss~So i asked her if she's free to go esp cos' Im rather moody and lonely lar. LOL.I rmbered she mentioned that she's not free today the other time cos' of her workloads.BUT, thank almighty Lord. She told me she's free and can acc. me to ESP. ((: yay.Scolded me for not jioing her in the first place. Lol. PINKY, slap you can.. who told me she weren't free on fri de huh.Went to ESP, meet up with YP and his friends cos i was early... hurmps.he kept nudging me to speak up.He have got weird brainy friends, and one girl who have the HIGHEST and SHARPEST pitch ever. SHE SCARES ME. I was mortified by her UNpleasant-ness, you can actually feel your ear drums vibrating when she screams, its really thundering and horrifying can, not to miss out, irritating. Im sorry. see, im not being nice here again.Pinky came just in time to rescue me. So I left YP and others for her, to catch fireworks off the other side cos i was hoping that i could join my bro. He's flaunting to me that he'd got the best spot ever lah. Pffft. FINE LIKE WHATEVER CAN-.- bleah! xPAfter everything, left for Marina Sq. Pinky wanted to shop, so i joined her instead of Yp and his friends. Had a great time with pinky, Really. I didnt know how much I actually missed her )):Milkshaked at Billy Bombers. Awesome.Caught up with YP again and then slowly we left for home, and yah, he sent me back again (:Love ya.

ME and PINKY.
Blogged @ Sunday, August 13, 2006