♥ Saturday, August 26, 2006
CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY. Gonna blog the second entry today! hahahas.
HOW TRUE HOW TRUE, Insanity strikes only at night and I think I'm merely one of the victims eh.
Cant do Studio Project now, my mind's abducted away from it. DO it tmr morning. YA LAR LC, LAST MINUTE *slaps slaps*
*laughs away.*
Btw, where was I? Ah.. that Girl. hoho, now im like someone bitching about another someone right here in cyberspace.
Anyway, like I'd told Sam , she's really small lah, haha. can compete with drey, 'Cept for the fact that drey's a million times better than her in terms of character wise and all.
YOU know, I think ..
I REALLY MISS DREY, LOADS ):
Nevertheless, SAMANTHA KOH ((: LOVE YOU SO MUCH! for everything (:
*waves at YOU frantically*(reply to your previous entry, lah. lmao.)
and MANDA, THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW YOU FINALLY KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE THE LIME GREEN NOVO SANDALS I'D GOT FOR YOU. pffft.
"PWEEPWEE!" *shouts*...(waiting for reply silently)... *check my nails*
OKAY,YOU ARE NOT HERE.
HAHA, its amazing how I can entertain myself down here alone, lah. To all readers, TAHAN ABIT CAN?? xDD
Seriously, I think Pwee's out somewhere lah, she's so much worst than me !! haha, last entry on 11AUGUST!! lets see. its like less than a week more to SEPT!! PWEEWEE!! WHERE ARE YOU?
now to CHACHA BOM! hmmm.. if I do recall, your last paper is on MON. HAPPY ONLY.
XINXIN, EH. NO NEWS. prolly should go STITCH's straw hut to find her.(blog, btw.)
quick quick! let Aug be over, cant wait to hang out with you girls again~
here's my pre-arranged programmes for that any particular day.
-MOVIES
-SHOPPINGS
-PHOTOTAKING
-SHOPPINGS
-POOL
-KBOX TILL MORNING!
fwalala. I know *pats on shoulders* LC ROCKS.
to Moo and Pinky,
haiya, missed me say so okay, dont have to suddenly surprise me at home lo.. *blush blush*, and pinky you no need so mushy lo...
cos..
I MISS YOU TWO GIRLS VERY VERY BERRY DOOOPLY MUCH TOO xDD
to my CLASSMATES now.
haha, okay, sorry if im like posting all these here like its my last day (tell you im not.)
Seriously, I've never thought I would equally miss you people so much too, during the 3 weeks studio project-ing, good gracious, I feel weird without you guys! Everyone! YES NANA YOU TOO >.<" Thanks to those who are always cheering me up, May, KeroroKBeng, JoJo, Qiqi...
Ah, really blissful.
See, it really pays to be NICE.
YOU, get it?
LOVE UNITE.
Blogged @ Saturday, August 26, 2006