♥ Friday, August 25, 2006
ah. Been really busy these days. Far too Busy.. STUDIO PROJECT.
Condolences to all dmd year 06 students in NYP.
My braces are off already, surviving another one year of retainers before I can give my teeth some break. Pffffft.
My journal's not complete yet, sadly, and then
and then! I realized from peng that we have got like what, A REPORT to do as well. WHATS more? Another Portfolio mounted on A3. ALL BY TUESDAY. Jesus christ. Can somebody call 911? I rather you kill me here.
Anyway, I'm really upset. Throughout my 16 years in this life. I never thought that anyone could actually hate me. Thank you Pinky for telling me all that info, I'm okay. But really, you are my bestest bestest friend ever. You are always standing by me throughout these years and I know I can always count on you (:
Claudia, You too. Thanks for visiting me yesterday ((: LOVE YOU TWO GIRLS SO MUCH. Yp, I dont know if I should tell you some stuffs, or maybe you shouldnt know some stuffs. Nevertheless, lets wait till after studio project's over.
http://onenonlizhiying.blogspot.com/ This is Manyin's blog. Maybe you can view it sometime. I dont know what to say, I dont know what should I be thinking right now, all these strange thoughts came rushing into my head, it hurts, its suffocating. I've never been hated before, now I know how it actually feels like. I thought I had always been nice, i mean, at least i do try to be really nice to everyone, even to a stranger. why would anyone, like Her to loathe me so much?
Blogged @ Friday, August 25, 2006