♥ Tuesday, July 04, 2006
We are Meant for Each Other.
(thats MINE *Fairer one on the left.* and May's*the DARKER one.*)
Wahahas!!
My days had been rather busy as usual. Mind was warped with many images and memories from the past. Happy and Sad. Kept thinking about my late Grandmas, why are they not around. Death is just Irreversible. SCARY!
You know what. I slept(or did i not) for 4 hours! Was rushing the stupid CODID project. Its still a flop I think. AIYAAA.
Did my scrapbook. filled in 2 pages only. ahahas. Cos' Im right. What Jiunn does is just browse through, lar. Rushed the project work early in the morning again.
FELT REEEEEAAAALLLYYYY PISSED. BAD BAD DAY.
I DID NOT PUT MAKE UP!! I FEEL SO BLOODY NAKED PLEASE.
you know whats the worst thing?!
I realized also that I DIDNT BRING MY MAKE-UP KIT!
HORROR!!
aiyaa. Anyway. We were suppose to present our Made In Asia 2006 idea and design, I didnt know it since like 15mins before the lesson! OPPS.
So i quickly laid out my ideas, scribble whatever shit I can think of, expand some silly ideas and thats it. WAH.HA.HA.
STUPID. he MUST start from the end of the namelist up. dammmmmmitttt.
that means I'm the 3rd VICTIM.
ahahas. O THEN YOU KNOW WHAT??I actually got praised! *MEGAWATT SMILES*
for my scrapbook design. ahahas, then the ideas part. He told me.
VERY GOOD, YOU CAME VERY PREPARED!! THATS THE WAY, I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE!
AISHEYYYY~~ thank god he didnt see me chionging my way through the 15mins of struggle in completion. JOKES.
I actually completed my work lar please. Left with nothing to do but slack on the desk. Decided to go around irritating people since I had a BAD DAY so everyone has gotta SUFFER along with ME.
crapped along with my 2 concubines, made fun of DICKY being the Coffeeshop AHpek. 
focus : Hair and Leg. (not leg hair lah please! YOU BLOODY BETTER NOT STICK YOUR EYES ON THE SCREEN ADMIRING HIS LEGHAIR K. my Jackson's ones SEXIER. gush... ~)
pffft. O DICKY LAH HAIYO ALAMAK ((:
Chatted with Jiahao awhile in class on the phone, since I have really nothing else better to do, lah.
He told me he's like still waiting for bus lo when his lesson starts at 12 and I looked at the time again... 11.40?! hmmm... ahahs. Nice Move, you Mustard.
we flaunted to May bought the same casing we bought without her cos there aint no other colours more. ahahas. YA, THATS EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE BORED.

xDD
JOKE OF THE DAY.
JR: EH LOOK! KOI POND GOT SHIT!
ME: HUH? WHERE? WHAT SHIT?
JR: THERE! *eagerly points to the wall of the pond.* SEE! SHIT!
ME:*squinted my eyes* WHERE GOT SHIT??
JR: *points somemore.* THERE, THE BLACK BLACK ONES ON THE WALL!
ME: *looked again and burst out laughing* OI! THAT ONE SUCKER FISH LAH! REPEAT AFTER ME, SUCK-ER-FISH.
JR: NO! they not moving! SHITFISH.
ME: *just then, one suckerfish floats up to the surface and did backstroke towards the wall* EH! SEEEEEE.....
JR: O! Is fish huh?! I didnt know lo!
and then she keeps repeating
SHIT FISH SHIT FISH SHIT FISH...
Wahahas! see.. this is what happens when you dont give a damn about the marine lives underneath.
crappy day (: hey! at least we all 3 went nuts today!
oh yeah, Jiahao DID deliver my 3 bubbleteas today (: first hour of COlourtheory Lecture was cancelled. Was fooling around with the rest inside.
EH JH, 8 MORE BBTEAS TO GO. TMR RMBER K. SHOPPING. I NEED SLIPPERS AND HEELS ((: im getting so deprived, lah. please.
Blogged @ Tuesday, July 04, 2006