♥ Saturday, July 15, 2006
TODAY IS SUCH A GOOD DAY ((:
except for the fact that I almost fractured my feet, but its really swollen now and it hurts like shit.
Went for training today, learnt more new moves, then was like later we SPARRED.
seriously. Im really bad at sparring.
First Rnd. ME VS MAY.
May actually accidentally punched STRAIGHT TO MY FACE. MY NOSE I SWEAR, ALMOST FLEW OFF. pffft. I was like sooooooooo mad I screamed "FUCKKKKK YOU!!!!!!!!!"
opps. I felt really awful but i was really mad okay.
FIRST, IT HURTS.
SECOND, ITS MY FACE
THIRD, ITS STILL MY FACE!!
ahahas. alls forgiven (:
Round 2 with Portia (bluebelt)
I punched her right across her face, had to stop.
we almost threw each other lah, but passed time, so STOP.
Round 3 with Felicia (bluebelt)
Struggled with that strong woman, I was like defending until I cannot tahan, flared up and began losing myself, I fought back unceasingly until I threw this really powerful punch on her cheeks that she bled inside. STOP.
Round 4 with Portia again.
within just 5 SECONDS when i just threw a turning side kick, Portia accidentally defended it with her albow instead of her punching gloves. And my feet began swelling like shit. I cant even move it and the pain was so excrutiating that I just fell to the floor, unable to move a teeny weeny bit. Shifu came to the rescue, he's like one chinese Physician. you call that a ... DAI FU. ahahas.. YA.
I was limping the whole way through. bleah!!! URGHS ~!^#%^&*()_
I kept injuring others and myself during the sparrings... Mans. Guilt.
Day was really good after that. Showered in the showering room, then changed and off to somerset to meet chacha.
The Kpool man actually recognised me! LOL. played with me awhile before he hands me the bloody card. cos' I was there last night with Jordan.. poor boy had a tiff with his girl.
Played for few rounds, our strokes weren't that fab today, lack of practise. This is due to the over excessive work load we had in sch. Proven, too good to be true but yes, the truth is really.
I just need some air to breathe, or else Im really going crazy.
OH AND GUESS WHAT TABLE?


MY LUCKY TWENTY-SEVEN! Fated number^
After the few many rounds, 14.70bucks. That cashier somehow was extremely nice to me lah, prolly cos of the fact that he recognises me. Now he knows my name. How Nice. He helped me pay 30CENTS btw cos i didnt have the coins and cha was busy digging hers out. ROFL"SEE, I KNOW YOU REGULAR, SO MUST COME MORE OK? GIVE YOU DISCOUNT AH, COME MORE< color="#ff0000">ahahas. He's so nice (: 30cents. hahahahahahahahasWent to PASTAMANIA for dinner with Frans, except that she didnt want to eat. O well. both me and cha were starving like hungry dogs, ate only breakfast -.- pffft.
Went pastamania for dinner, we got this chacha's lucky number this time! Gees~

COINCIDENCES~ awWwWwWw
This waiter caught MUH EYE. Super duper uber ultra dire, drastically, excessively supremely intensely severely utterly fanatically cute!! I didnt dare snap pics of him cos I was like so SHY and all... you know.. ahahas. Then my superwoman chacha came to the rescue! she was so brave!
okay chacha, read this.
CHIA QIAN WEN WAS THIS HEROINE WHO ACTUALLY GOT HIM TO POSE FOR THIS PHOTO (BELOW). dont say I dont give you credit and i DID remember to mention you okay. So no slaughtering me (: its ILLEGAL BTW ^^
You know what she did?
She went up to him and followed him till he turned around, then asked if she could take a photo of him.
He was like so shy and then he agreed!
O now you know what he did???
MY EYEBALLS ALMOST BULGE OUT AND MY JAWS ALMOST HIT THE FLOOR.
he gave this thumbs up sign and he shot this AMAZING GAZILLION MEGAWATT SMILE ((:
look!! (BELOW)

PASTABOY!! i like this pastaboy!
This Guy here seriously melted me straight away and im like so GAGA over him the whole night la (: grinning head to toe.
Thanks Girls, for putting up with me!
CHACHA!! YOU'RE FANTASTIC!omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomngomgomg!!

GRATITUDE. xDD
I dont really know what this adorable girl's doing.O well. whatever, just SNAP lah ((:

SIDE. FRONT. BACK
wahahas. this was NOT on purpose. I swear^
Anyway, we went to Raffles later on to find May for free Icecream.RIght outside fullerton. I bumped into.Jiazhi.my goodness... my my my.... speechless, Hi-ed him and then Ya.I KNOW, MAY, YOU ARE DAMN EXCITED TO SEE ME RIGHT?? ((:My woman!Apparently, she whispered to us that she cant let us have free icecream today, BOSS right behind of us! ahahahas..WE UNDERSTAND, MAY.we sat and chatted for like..half an hour?! Waiting for May to be released (: See.. how nice can I be??VEEEERRRRYYYYYYYyy.(look cha, Im using Orange. happy? SMILE!)Nothing much already except that my feet is starting to feel really painful in the train. its really red and black now.Gave up walking home, hopped in the cab and HOME sweet HOME. time? 11.20pm.I was early!
Blogged @ Saturday, July 15, 2006