♥ Thursday, July 06, 2006
No lecture today! reached school bout 12, just in time for colour theory. Test was rather easy. Cos I STUDIED! whoohaha~
Stupid Uncle Dicky said I dont look elsie today. ahahas. Is it because I wore shorts for the first time? and Oh. Tee Shirt too? ((: (to school of course)
Felt rather cranky today la (: cos of the bad weather and the hyper activity in me.
Oh yeah, bump into CHACHA today! while I was brisk walking to school! Heard my name "LICHUEN!" aww ((: CHACHA!! GOSHH~~~ HOW LONG HAD I NOT MET YOU? MUACKS!
saw Manda as well during lunch in fast food canteen. Shouted for her cos I have no hands to wave -.- Anyway. Felt rather good to you know, see your pumpkins around in school.. etc~~
Went around the school later on to draw perspective. have to draw 6 drawings lo. 3 outdoor 3 indoor. I DID only like 1 in and 1 out. NO TIME lah haiyo.
been craping along with Jing and May the whole time (: This is what you get when you have such awesome buddies ((: Jamie as well. We did the drawing game. Started with one simple =) smiley face~ then we pass the parcel around, take turns to add on~ haha. SO FUN LAR. ^^
OH YEAH. the Perspective I was doing the whole of yesterday night? I SCORED FULL MARKS!
I dont care! gotta type this down! Never been so proud in my whole entire course! awwws!!
its rather simple bt at least I'd SHOWN perspective!~ lalala~
played with negative s well. The effect was...

((: YAY. anyone wants to guess where's my VP?
lala. Anyway. BOUGHT 2 pairs of heels yesterday!~ Weee~
Im getting more next month! I DONT CARE.
Had a french Manicure yesterday as well too. Cos I JUST HAD to pamper myself lar, work so much you know~~... lala!
Right. Once you have read the above, you may want to leave this page. Cos Im going to do something which I haven done after so long!


PFFT... its 8.44! gotta rush my work. aiyayayayaya.MORE posting the next time! motto:MUST TAKE MORE PICS. jiayou~
Blogged @ Thursday, July 06, 2006