BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Sunday, July 09, 2006



MAY. she's asleep. REALLY.

Watched Fan Fan Fan Wei Qi on Fri with fuz on Fri, bumped in Jordan in NYP (cos he's fetching his gf.), smuggled a whole tin of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion in with a 1L of ALLSWELL water chestnut bottle.
Got complained by PWEE for laughing at Fan's injury.
Got complained by PWEE for being so-called CHOR-LOK in school,
like Laughing... like... standing up from the floor... and sitting down in the threatre.
All cos' Im wearing Heels and skirt That day.
GEES.
LOVE HER SO MUCH ANYWAY.

EH FUZ. Dont always envy my height ok? I know you STAND ON FIRM GROUND. But maybe Y.O.U should try wearing heels sometime ok?
THE AIR IS FRESHER!! xDD
*burst out laughing.*
My Left eye was really swollen (Friday), kept oozing out PUS and really bloodshot, my eye black turned dark blue.
CREEPY.
Can barely open my eyes when my Bro suddenly came into my room in the middle of the night.
"3 QUE 1 leh, come join"

MAHJONG of cos. I was like feeling so horrible already la, and reaaaaallly tired. Intended to sleep at 11pm. (and that will make my personal earliest record to bed.)
Well.. Fingers' itchy.

Played with Rui Zhu and ex-neighbour( know him for like exactly 10 years already! ^^)
Zhu-jie was really POWDERFUL LAH. damn. typical aunty hands...
We played till 4am in the morning. Bloody balls.
I lost $7.20.
BRO lost $11.30
Wei Chen lost $ 12+

That makes me the 2nd!! ((: Great Achievements.
Left Eye Still painful.

Saturday was a fine day, woke up at 11, CANT OPEN MY LEFT EYE COS THE PUS HARDENED AND STUCK MY UPPER AND LOWER LIDS TOGETHER.

Eye was still very bloody red. Macham kana chilli powder like that, lah.
Went to Kickboxing later on from 2 to 5.
Every asked me about my eyes.
told me to see the doc.
told me bout stories of several cases whereby their friends gone blind.. (NOW THAT REALLY SCARES ME COS MOMMY TOLD ME THE SAME THING YEST. AS WELL.)
told me that I should apply eye drops and stuffs.

yes I know people.
I love my eyes, they are huge and pretty. I wont want to lose my vision. Hence I WILL TAKE CARE. NO WORRIES ALRIGHT (: Im going to be fine.
Im not wearing my lens anymore already.
PROMISE.

SUNDAY
Went to Crystal Jade for Lunch with the TAYs ((:
Awesome food, awesome family time.
Really love them alot. They are just so important in my life.
My left eye is better already. its still a lil red and I cant open them Wide completely. SEE. it still hurts of course

This is my Da-Ge. "hur?"

After which we went to Grandpappy's place for a sit (which lasted for 3hours).
Caught up with the latest happenings with my dearest cousin, Samuel. And my Aunt.
Grandpa kept feeding us with ORANGES!! 3 WHOLE PLATES!!
"VITAMIN C" and he Grins away.

rofl.

Dad suppose to come home tonight but apparently HangZhou airport services' really atrocious.
-SKIP THE DETAILS-
aiya just.. he managed to catch tmr's flight back lar.

Had dinner at Sakae Sushi, cost like 72+ bucks la. We're all pigs.
Spent a jolly good time together around that rectangular table. Awesome.
Had really nice buds newzealand icecream, cost like $2.30 for a small tub. Hey, its really FATABULOUS! xD I had the mocha almond fudge. Believe me, it tasted like heaven.



THESE ARE MY FAMILY.

more but many unavailable. hahs- ><

THIS IS MY PD#12: INDOOR PERSPECTIVE PLUS SHADING.
I have used my Dining Room as a guideline.
It looks kind of awful but well. At least its something! FWAH.

whats so special about this is.Unlike the Kitchen (previous), this is drawn WITHOUT a RULER.
YES, Free Hand.
Ranges from 2B to 6B only. Notice that the Graphite doesnt look TOO dark?
and because its the dining room, you see reflections on the ground. these are 2B done, and I have added in more details like the marble tiles, there are lines there as well.
Hopefully this piece is acceptable, lah. or else.
LIKE FUCK WHO CARES ALREADY.

I BLOODY LEFT MY 2GIG THUMBDRIVE IN THE LAB ON FRI ONLY TO REALIZE ON TODAY.
IM SOOOOO ANGRY AND UPSET WITH MYSELF.
mom was like so nice to get me this 2G one cos' she knows that my 1G's capacity is small.
It doesnt cost cheap alright and Im feeling DAMN uneasy and guilty inside.
I HATED MYSELF. so much.
NOW WHAT DO I DO?? IM CRIPPLED.
called may up... I almost cried okay.
Im a crybaby so. Its like such a precious thing and then you just careless left it there on the fucking damn machine.
I do have a pathetic, horrendous, small peasize brain. FORGETFUL, DUMB AND CLUMSY KLUTZ.
somebody please give me some real slashing! I'm feeling really terrible right now.

Blogged @ Sunday, July 09, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes