BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, July 12, 2006


I'm really really grossed out. that shrewd actually wore my BRA.
WHAT THE F***ING HELL IS WRONG WITH HER??!

Okay, I thought I have long put aside my grudge against her like 1year and some months ago. Yes. Thats what I thought. But SERIOUSLY.
Using my set of Manicures, grabbing my clothes and WEARING my undergarments IS really NOT COOL.

DISGUSTING SHIT PLEASE.
mommy and daddy keeps her because they think that she can cook and handle our house well.
No comments about that.
But where are her manners O please.
This is getting so out of hand, she just had to cross the border and set me on fire ya.
IM REALLY PISSED OFF BY HER.
O LORD.

- ANYWAY -
I cant retrieve back my 2GIG thumbdrive already. Officially Stolen.
I really feel that Im such a burden in the family.
Health,
Financial,
Social.
All kind of problems you name it.

I mean,
I always get what I want, i didnt care about the VALUE. (That was in the past.)
I lost uncountable handphones, each time I keep upgrading.
Got a Great Lappy by myside and I screwed up the Battery.
Mom was so nice to get me a new TB cos' she was afraid I needed a bigger capacity.
2GIG. Expensive ya.
YET I CAN BE SUCH AN ASS TO LEAVE IT THE LAB. I CAN ACTUALLY FORGET.

Im not asking anymore stuffs from my Mom anymore. Im really shameless.

Because of my health.
She's willing to get me a cardiologist in town to see me, to get me packs and packs or cordyceps for me, each pack cost like 100+ and with only 20tablets and its like 2pills a day thing.
She always bring us (me and my brothers) to see a Private Family doctor instead of POLYCLINICS just so to receive the best treatment and get the best 'antidotes'.

YET I CAN REFUSE AND FORGET TO EAT.

IM SUCH A HORRIBLE CHILD.

Im not going to be a burden to you all anymore Mommy.
I Promise, I will Spent what I earn on my own. I will find a job. No more Missy life for me, I need to work. YES. LABOUR kind of work.
Seeking for a vacation job, I want to learn to be Independent.

Been mugging on my work the whole day, the whole week yet ITS UNFINISH still. why are there so much work to do??! WHY WHY??!

Brother went back to Mel on Monday. Pics will be posted in the next entry and loads of others misc. ones as well. Gees.

SOCIAL.
- Weitiong called me and told me he'll be entering NS next week already, wants to meet up.
- Clau called me and told me she have got NDP preview tickets, 29JULY. Charlie's Angels are IN DA HOUSE! rockeroo!
- Im REALLY blissful to be in DMD0606. MY CLASSMATES ARE REALLY TOO ADORABLE and LOVABLE!! xDD
- I MISS MANDA, SAM, PWEE, CHA, XIN, PING alot alot alot!!
- And I just had to think about my old crush all the time. You know who lar huh.
The One and Only One I had a crush with ALL MY LIFE. ((:
that WHITE, HAIRLESS BOY.

I dont know why am I like so INTO him that kinda thing.
Probably cos'...
he resembles Edison?
4 YEARS.
gosh.
Long wait. My 'Brudders' always tease me about we both, & that had also been Yearsss already.
Those times we are along In school, In class. Those memories just warmed my heart so much. Then when it comes to examinations, he's always infront of me. haha. Then during Chi-List.Compre O's, he can even lean back and plays along with me till the examinator points at him. HE MAKES ME HAPPY ((: Mr Sunshine.

I rmbered the most vague moment I had in school with him, ALONE. you know. FUZZINESS~ Secondary2, Old Bartley, Rundown Canteen facing the green patch of grass, 5.10pm, waiting for mom, he had ncc training, was breaktime...

that conversation had been replaying in my head over and over again.
Then check out my journals!
The whole book is dedicated to him lar, never is there a page without his name on it.
The Names we had for each other. Cheesy, Corny, ChiNah names.. HAH.
we still calls each other that till date.

I FEEL LIKE CRYING SOMETIMES.

EMO-EMO-EMO-ME.
My hopes continue to pend. 10 years, 20 years, 30years.
HAH. as long as he's not married (:
I wont promise forever, but as long as the feelings alive, it'll always be there (:
I dont ask for anything, I dont want to delude myself and have wishful thinkings.
Just so long as He's OKAY, fine and still Happy kicking his life, then OKAY lor. hahas. SERIOUS.
Thats what I always tell my besties ^^ I still feel that way, I still do.

-zaps-
SINGAPORE IDOLS.
Today's show was really thrilling!
Norman, Nurul, Emily... those whom I think CMI.

PAUL! what happened. you still sound so awesome but Im really sure your previous performance was way much better.
2HILL! JIA YOU! I SUPPORT YOU, LAH :))

Jonathan not bad lo, prolly cos' he sung one of my old faves. lol.
then GAYLE! YOU ROCKING SHIT. GIRLPOWER ALL THE WAY^

Everyone was really good la.
Mom and Dad was watching with me the whole time lo.
so surprise. You know why?
Cos' someone sang GOLD FINGERS.
his fave. -.-
JAMESBOND's theme song right? pfft. he fan lah. piangs.

Then Dad began complaining about the supporters lar, like monkeys. Keep saying they lost their minds..monkeys..."YAO MO GAO CHOR" canto, = "you mei you gao cou", chinese.
lol.

Will be dead tmr. Assignments are UNFINISH n seriously , i dont feel like doing them anymore. Giving me headache, In the midst of giving up already! pffft.

O YAR, PEOPLE, MY EYE'S NOT RED ANYMORE, ITS JUST SWOLLEN AND A LIL DISCOMFY. IM NOT GOING BLIND AFTERALL.
NO MORE LENS FOR ME.
MEANWHILE, HAVE TO WAIT FOR SKIN TISSUES TO DO AUTO-RECOVERY, IF NOT WILL TEAR, THEN WILL AFFECT MY CORNEA EVEN MORE THEN I WILL BE BLIND.
choy!
(:

Im FINE.

Blogged @ Wednesday, July 12, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes