♥ Tuesday, July 25, 2006
-Blogger is seriously getting on my nerves.-
Nothing much on CODID today, LAST LESSON. hahas. Next week presentation already.
*mutters sadly.*
Everyone were studying VAS please. Hardworking, except for the 'FEW' that was MAPLING away -.-hahahas.
MY DEAREST MAY WAS SUPER KAN CHEONG -.- reminded me of my bestie MooMoo. ((:
Was induging herself into the many stacks of lecture notes. I was forced by my angel inside to STUDY.
I actually studied last night okay.. just that I was 55ing. So exciting please, LAST EPISODE!! Kept thinking about Gao Gen and Tang Shuang ((: So sad la, but the story didnt end off well ): LOVE THE SHOW anyway, my mind was abducted away by it la, hence not much info got into my brains even though my eyes were half glued onto the notes the whole night and midnight cum morning.
Went to meet up with PUMPKIN xDD
that cina piang so chinese I tell you. SO UNCOMFORTABLE SPEAKING TO HIM.
**WEI WEI PUMPKIN! YOU READING THIS?? HAHAHAHAS**
anyway, that's cos' Im an English kind of person.
why?
I EAT ENGLISH
I DRINK ENGLISH
I SHIT ENGLISH
I PEE ENGLISH
I WALK ENGLISH
I SNORE ENGLISH
I CURSE ENGLISH
I BATTLE ENGLISH
I DANCE ENGLISH
I SLEEP ENGLISH
I SPEAK ENGLISH
I LIVE ENGLISH.
muahhas. see???
BUT im a CHINESE okay. I'M ALWAYS STEADY WITH CHINESE DE LOR. BLOODY GOT AN A2 FOR CHINESE xDD *SMIRKS*
Not trying to flaunt here. But the fact that I, TLC, can actually ACE chinese, its really wonder of all wonder! *BEAMS WITH PRIDE.*
Blahs, anyway, Pumpkin's a really nice person, made me speak so much chinese the entire day, I must have broken my own personal record. Went to take neo prints! cos' He kept exclaiming that Cine have this new machine, SHIOK and NICE. so MUST TAKE! ((:

turns out to be, well. GREAT ((:
To missha to get MORE nail polishes. cos' they have got new colours. hahahahas
LIKE CHA, I TAKE PRIDE IN MY NAILS TOO OKAY ^^
O O O! he's one hell of a joker too. TOO ADORABLE TO BE TRUE,
he actually brings along his
MASHI MARO MIRROR,

FOLDABLE MINI HAIR BRUSH WITH MIRROR(as well)

xDD to wherever he go.
Had bakin' boys, I NEED THE ICECREAM REMEDY. Been feeling really moody these days and my PMS is acting up as well.
But dear boy there has got SORETHROAT! wahahahahahas *LAUGHS OUT REALLY LOUD*
Sat awhile before he drags me to school for VAS TEST.
DAMMIT. I WAS SO RELUCTANT TO RETURN SCHOOL FOR TEST, VAS ESPECIALLY.
Pfffffft.
Took lotsa photos and promised him to 'Vandalize' on. there there,

Anyway, we werent late lo ((: hahas, although it's past 4. HURMPPS. TEST WAS SO FUN.
YP quickly sat down next to me once I've entered lo."ELSIE LEH, I SAFE ALREADY, CONFIRM CAN PASS." lol... Jon, Shafiq, Jack and Cal were like frantically searching for some auspicious spot to settle down -.-*looked at them, giggles.*
ACTUALLY. I wasnt confident about the test lo. Cos My mind was blown off already, cant remember a thing for the test -.- Mental Blockage. THANK GOD I HAVE GOT NOTES TO 'REFER' on. muahahas. Opps! ((: So during the whole time we were like nudging, kicking at each other.YP damn cute. Was copying directly from mine lo, every single word -.-"(wei. Can cheat with style or not.) The gaze also damn obvious. piangs -.-" -.-" -.-"YP again.
"CAL, QNS 2!"
cal flips his page to qns 2...
"CAL, YOUR HANDWRITING VERY ER XIN LEH. CANNOT SEE!!"
cal patiently rewrites his answers again.
"TOO FAINT! CANNOT SEE!"
cal took his 6B pencil out, began shading it BOLD.
"CANNOT! STILL VERY ERXIN, YOU READ TO ME LAR."
cal stunned.
gaze around for Shelly, quickly turns back and mumbled the answers out,
SWIIISHH! was like lightning fast please. CAL! ahahahas. cannot tahan already, i was like laughing next to yp, duck myself into my seat to avoid unintended reprimandation.Everyone cheated. *ROFL* passing answers around, nudging each other. JACKSON best. he was like sitting horizontally, turning his head to ask around -.- pfffft.
as for me. HEHS. REFER DO REFER DO.sources? my notes (under my papers), Jing (nudges at every blank), Shafiq and Cal (some kicks on their seats) and JON ( asked him face to face.) LOL
Wonderful classmates! Love them all ((: awesome mighty lot.
Blogged @ Tuesday, July 25, 2006