BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, June 23, 2006


Suppose to meet jingru and beloved may in the library at 10AM. May msged me this morning that it changed to 11AM, then at 9, another msg from her saying that we'll be meeting at 12NOON. lols. You know how adorable they can get? Anyone who knows me should jolly well knows that I really hate the afternoon sun, especially at 12! ahahas. thought ot taking a bus down but dont know why, I've decided on the train again.

Spent quite a couple of hours with them in the library.
Fire Alarm broke off suddenly while we're about to leave. and yeah.
they closed all exits immediately even until 20min past the announcements, repeating themselves like fuck loads of times. We cant get out, so trapped. You have no idea how hungry I was, and by the time we got to bugis FJ, its like 4.30PM.
RIGHTTT. my lunch -.-

what else can go wrong while enjoying my CLAYPOT SPICY CHICKY RICE?
alright. I broke it, as in the metal piece on my lower jaw. It hurts like shit I tell you. Feels as though my whole jaw is dislocated or something and I cannot bite even a grain of cooked rice.
Miserable. thank goodness I had already eaten. thank goodness I ate at that time.
cos what I can have for dinner later on is only Porridge. Can anybody out there please show me the least sympathy?!

Checked the time schedule for Alexandra hosp. dental c. for tmr(Sat), 8.30AM to 12.30 PM.
OMGOMG.
I have to get my braces done asap, dont want to wear it anymore lar please, its hurting me so much in my mouth.
Called them up anyway to book an appointment with Dr.Yong (super cute dentist who had been SERVING me for years~ wahas).
and you know what? the lady was exceptionally nice to me, told me not to kan cheong cos you know, tmr's time slot was already fully booked. Asked me to come at 8.30AM instead.
HELLO?!
Eight Thirty?!
......... more sympathy please? I can even barely open my eyes at 11am lar.

Anyway, met up with Jiazhi for some for scenary takings and his Teh Terik at Mr Teh Terik.
followed May to her work place and had some ice cream.
awesome.
Went to the souvenir shop to buy doubleA batts.
Got mistaken by an adorable Indian Security guard who shouted at me cos a car was about to bump onto me, he shot me his megawatt smile lar. Cute. When I was leaving for home after the shots, he caught up with me again, lol. Thought theres another car which wants to knock me down or something.
He asked it im local,
YES uncle, Im a Singaporean, Chinese.

Told me I looked foreigner cos of the shades on my head and the camera on my hands.

No lar uncle, just taking pictures around.

" You looked like a Japanese!"

At that moment, I swear I almost got choked by my own saliva. JAP?! you kidding me?

cos' of the way you dress.

erms.
Esprit blouse and Surfer's skirt, converse high sneakers folded..

DO I?!
anyway, I just smiled at him and say, no lar, Im a pure Singaporean ^

Nice Blue Eyes!

Gee, thanks ((:

waved at him and then we stroded off. hahas. really cute indian guy (: he's old and happy. ahahas

stupid sunny day. nothing much to blog about.... still got so much work left to do... simply, I have no mood to go out.
Been missing my mommy quite alot recently, been wanting to go back early so I could accompany her you see. Eldest bro's not in town, Second bro been working on his body, running and gym-ing everyday after his work attachment in school, comes home only during midnights...

I must have felt that my parents are getting lonely lar, cos' I'll feel extremely guilty if I NOT have dinner with them. So yeah, made it a point for dinner everyday with them ((:


thanks, I know I'm Fair. pffft..


mega grins (: me and my beloved May Thu Muang.

Blogged @ Friday, June 23, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes