♥ Tuesday, June 06, 2006
goodbye gran.
5 of June 2006MONDAY11.53PM.I LOVE YOU, Granny.Always do.
you know my heart really ached badly that night she left us?
dont feel like going into details. I'm really fine already, besties. Really.
Im glad she's gone, even though I love her more than anything else in the world and no words could describe it. She dont have to suffer anymore. No more pain, no more agony, granny.
You Lived long enough and you know we'll miss you, but you will always be in our hearts always.
Ripeful 88 Year-Old.
O granny.. I still keep those warm memories of us together, those pictures, I tear everytime I see them, it still hurts, but because of you, I will keep that smile on my face and stay strong, for You, Granny.
My family is huge, I inally got the chance to see all of them at the wake, All my cousins, uncles and aunties, whom I only see like Once a year during CNY. Love.
Blogged @ Tuesday, June 06, 2006