♥ Thursday, June 22, 2006
Been rather glad recently cos of the presence and company of so many awesome friends out there (:
You know what. I'm getting so fat nowadays due to overeating, thanks to FIFA, always at midnights...
lost count of how many cones of ice cream I ate, chips I've gobbled. LOL.
AND I dont exercise. Okay, maybe, yar, I started exercising 2 nights ago. Did pilates, sit ups, crunches, jumping jacks x100 per day, kickboxing 20mins.
Im going to start by removing all my snacking habits, no more candies, plus im going to start by filling myself up with water. Evian Water. Detox.
I MUST GET RID ALL THE SUGAR! MINUS THE CALORIES.
BURN THE FATS!!!! BURN!!!
My targeted weight by end of july will be 48 (:
I believe I can do it.
ELSIE. YOU BLOODY PIG.
Anyway, I'm going back to all my swimming habits, like 4 times a week.
I know. my arms are really huge already, but well... for the sake of my cardiologist, weight management, body shaping. I will DO IT.
Meeting my two ladies tomorrow for project ABC again. 11AM bugis.
I have done my research oh Walt Disney already, now left with Misayaki's and Tim Burton.
Took the pictures today. but I'm afraid its insufficent. so Im gonna continue tomorrow as well. I'm going to complete all my work this week.
Opps. I haven draw my perspective yet! my 3D room in 1, 2 and 3 VP. .... No frets. TMR!.
always a TMR. ((: yes lichuen. you are doing gooood.
btw, been snapping my 3 beloved pups of mine recently. Cant help loving them to bits! too adorable, just by glancing up at them for awhile can give me smiles whole time. awwwws....
Sam's percy is cute too... but got bad breath! wahahas... WIFEY, you gotta do something bout it k ((: feed it with Mints or something ((: but i really love your fat brown dog, looks so sausage-like. awwww~~ cute!
Winston, your dumb dog is not cute at all. it stinks hell load like shit and his nails are so sharp lar please.
GEE. anyway, love all animals around no matter whose and how bad it stinks. \u/peace^
this (above), my personal doted JESSIE. adorable isn't she? She can never sleep without a cushion, thats why she's always on the sofa and in her bed (: spoilt lil bitch.
now, this is the RASCAL among the 3. Aggressive and Violent. Fights all the time and picking up all sorts of trouble. youngest and strongest, heaviest one as well.
big boss attitude. another bitch in the family (: she's lovely too, lah.
Last one, my precious Boy! drums roll....* MURPHY!~ ahh... my pweepwee, (erms, fuz, sorry ah, my lil boy is called ah pwee lar, ahahas. NOT you okay? ahahas, hugs!)
this fatty here can really stand very well. Be amazed by how he can only have FOOD in his mind and nothing else, like standing for minutes. Steady lar pwee.
O yeah, he eats ANYTHING. sometimes, I often wonder if he's some kind of doggy version of Garfield or something. Geezus. He's ALWAYS hungry, and he drools if you refuse to feed him. be disgusted.
see how the saliva leaks out...
eh boy, look here^^
this is the cutest part. Caught bro talking to the doggies again. ahahas. actually, WE always do that (: Btw, this pic was taken on 18thJune. His Birthday ((:
its already 1 bloody in the morning! I left with numbered hours to sleep...before going to the National Library again. hurs. good night people (:
I WANT TO EAT SUSHI.
I WANT TO EAT PIZZA.
I WANT TO.....
urghs.
diet...
Blogged @ Thursday, June 22, 2006