BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Wednesday!! OMAGAWD OMAGAWD its Wed already! 2Days more to my DEAD*line. A2 Self Portrait and FISH, I am still in the midst of SHOULD I START NOW OR NOT. geez.

Lessons from 8 to 1pm, oh wow you think its good. 8 to 11, I had the Visual And Audio Storytelling. You know, from what I can judge base on my classmates' work, they are mostly, SADDIST. And I Really Mean It. WHY?
more than half the class did on suicidal.
*Lets Jump (YEKPENG.)
*Diff Ways of Dying ( EDMUND.)
*Which Method to Jump and Where. (SHAFIQ.)
*Off the HDB roof. (JOANNA.)

and many many more. Too *fished out to write.

Mine's probably the cheesiest and Non Fiction One. Real Life account okay. dont play play (: I did on my Parents' love story (: aww. all the way back to the 1960s-70s.
So the Pics are naturally black and white, reddish brown in colour, this saved so much of my trouble, I do NOT need to distort them just to bring the EMO out -.-
yeah.

Comm Skills was a blast as usual, I really like AGNES (: she's such a wonderful Tutor ~ I MEAN IT. xDD

Had this stupid Communication Process Quiz. I *Fishingly studied so hard yest...
came out all IQ questions. *FISH.
Worst! I got 16 out of 20!!
I DID NOTES AND I STUDIED and I got this pathetic. oo wait how you spell it, ahh. SIXTEEN. Bloody fish.
most of them scored higher than me. Case? they DO NOT study. and instead, they sat next to each other and discuss the answers.

I so feel like banging myself against the wall and scream.
LC is just dumb.
never ever to get good grades. Its seemed so...predestined.

No matter how hard I try. *FISH.
Probably I just lack of IQ. and crippled by my laziness.

BUT I HAVEN BEEN LAZY for so long! I swear across my heart and hope to get fungus between my toes!

anyway. after the stupid quiz, I made a beeline to FJ to catch up with the girls.
Went to Town, captured and flooded Xin's cam with all out hideous poses and blahs.
took like a train stop away to discuss on where we should alight for lunch.
TOWN.
please cast your votes.
CINE. TAKA. HEERAN.

FISH BALLS. we went all 3 in the end. Stopped by at MOS for lunch.there again, pictures and more cum video of Amanda enthusiacism to draw on Sam's eyelids.
Evidence?
There you go.




after which. TA-DAA. Sam was truely amazed by her transformation.

ahh. yes yes.. she has a pair of really big gigantic balls (:

those teeny weeny lil eyeballs out there. Dont jealous lar .
You know who you are ((:

Mood wasn't that good, PMS must be.. kept feeling so downcasted and drained. loneliness.. Even with the girls around. What the hell is wrong with me exactly? must be the hws. Must be lar. FISH.

Anyway, I really had it with Fuzzy today, she can actually make my day by simply saying or doing something stupid ((: awww. love her loads! girls, you too xDD
PWEEPWEEE~

I almost did something very evil due to the sudden urge on the escalator.

Get the picture? she's just some stranger who happen to stand infront of me.
Nice Blouse.
Nice Butterfly Knot.
*SMIRKS*

Gang Raid -.-
Me and Pwee.
You know, I'm gonna apply what I have learnt through the whole month on this pic (:
i WILL edit it and repost (: ahahas, cos Pwee looked amazingly sweet in here. xD

Left the girls for home to do my PD#6 and Colour Theory on Wacom.
I feel so... Fished* Up. No idea Why.

Oh yea. Manda gave us these names -.-
Sam- FATFUCK.
Fuz- FUCKTART.
Me-FUCKCHILD.
Herself-HAIRYFUCK.
Wanxin-FUCKFACE.
Chas- temporary unavailable. (*NOT FAIR!!*)

Blogged @ Wednesday, May 31, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes