♥ Saturday, May 06, 2006
Today's a very special day. GENERAL ELECTION 2006 and MTV ASIA AWARD 2006.Went with my parents and gran to Cedar Girls to vote. My dad was way hilarious, keep reminding my gran "CHIAM SEE TONG HOR! MUST CROSS CORRECTLY YOU KNOW!" lolhe said that in canto of course. ahahas... My dad's so against the PAPs.After voting, we went to Hoe Nam to have our lunch then I left to find my boyfriend.Met him up with him finally at Bugis, and then we went to check out the movie time, suppose to watch the Linsay Lohan's show, Just My Luck I think... But lol. Bugis only had 2 shows going on! so miserable can.So my lil chestnut brought me to PS instead, our 'selected' few movies are not screening today, so we went to get the "When a Stanger Calls" tickets.stroded off to get some gummies...ok. and preserved fruits as well la.. okok.. and also Cuttlefish okay. Darling, sorry ya, you are dating a pig ((:Fed him really well in the cinema today, wahahas... The show isnt good la, isnt that bad as well.Cinema 7, dear told me that its haunted. how thrilling -.-after the movies I told my lil chestnut i wanna play pool! but I wanna walk to town from PS. so he agree lar (: so sweet of him. So we took those long walk there, I got to say I really love that guy loads lar (:Played pool awhile. pstt... the place was so crowded lar, have to wait for the table. and guess what? we got table 20!! GREAT DAY I TELL YOU ^^I injured my index again lol.Went down to Obayashi for dinner, the food is awesome I tell you! told my lil chestnut that we'll watch VOICE next week and have Obayashi again ok? ahahas (: AWWWsGENERAL ELECTIONS!! its 10 already, I was like so kan chiong! thank goodness the kopitiam in cine got TV lo....channel 8 (: whoots! damn enthu about it. dear was like.. O.O"' bummed into my lovely NING today ((: so great!Chiong home at 10.30 by Cabby while the results are still pending out.PAP won 53 seats!! SDA got 2, HOUGANG N PP ((:3 CHEERS FOR CHIAM!!SALUTE!!Watch MTV asis awards later on. FUCK. TAUFIK WON. wth??? HOW COME! wheres stef and jj?! piangs. Taufik, you seriously suck can.RICKY MARTIN WON also. piangs. wheres my EMINEM?! urghs... bad bad. this whole mtvaa thing is so wrong this year. URGHS. so fucked up. Switched it off and went online and chatted my early morning away.MEETING THE GIRLS ON MON FOR DINNER. DARLINGS, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. SAM, STAY STRONG ((: LOVE^
Blogged @ Saturday, May 06, 2006