♥ Friday, May 19, 2006
My week was super busy and I must say, I really had been having rotten days but my friends around me in class and outside class never fails to brighten me up (: I led a truely blissful life. Of course, my boyfriend is by far the most treasured one by myside.Well... I wont go aobut stating the school days. Cos its like so much to type O please. Horrifying. omg. I pontanked a lecture. OKAY. So I am this kinda goody-two shoes girl who DONT play truant at any costs. I was like worrying the whole ONE hour lar, but no choice. I have to finish my a3 collage drawing before Drawing One Class. Spent THAT thursday with my Kick Boxing Masters and mates (: Pretty cool (: SO MANY HUNKS (:
MARCUS IS STILL SO HOT! *screams*then there's Felicia and Dylan (he's an Indian! Mixed blood lo. Eurasian also I think, But he looked damn chinese.)I tell you DYLAN is so CUTE!. got this super adorable dimples and set of teeth. His eyes can melt every girls' heart la (: Whats best is that he got this super huge appetite -.-" CANNOT WASTE FOOD K, MY PEOPLE IN INDIA NO FOOD AR!"with that he finished up all the left overs around the whole table."WAH, SO MANY VARIETIES, NASI PADANG, RAMEN, MINCED PORK NOODIES...WASTE MY 4DOLLARS LOR. "ahahas.. he so cute -.- sadly he's attached with my senior, Felicia. that girl whom I admire alot, she's my shimu (:19 le. Keeps complaining she's old -.-Dylan's 20!he looked so....17 (:AWW.wait.I have a Boyfriend. My one and only Boyfriend (: dont think so much. I love HIM ((:
Anyway, I was so tired on Thursday, Heavy school day and really SHIONG training (kbox), then suppered with them till 11.30pm.When I reached home, was already almost morning. lol. I still called and chatted with him like every night before I pig (: SEE DEAR, YOU ARE THAT IMPORTANT ((:Friday WAS that bad.Went to do my set of braces during the break. I practically scared the whole class during lecture, got this really hideous eye bags and i haven got my make-ups on. I looked like one walking live zombie. So weary and I totally had a rotten week. Insufficient sleep and was busy like an ant. Miserable sey.And after I tightened my braces, I totally cant chew on anything. The pain was so horrible. sigh... so much for good tempting food. Anyway. mom told me we gonna entertain clients later on during dinner so she would pick me.Told me to meet her at the carpark at 5, phone went dead in class and I was so flustered! cos class ended late and my phone went dead and my classmates all left for diff directions. WORST THING. cant find pay phone. oK. SO maybe i finally found ONE. but it only accepts 10cent coins. I HAVE LOR.*practically walked the whole school.. so tiring for me already the whole day. Zombified. So I was so kan cheong, went to withdraw some cash. (damn machine produces only 50dollar notes.) no choice. So I withdrawn and wanted to hail a cab out there.PHEW. bumped into my WIFEY! MY SAVIOUR!!! -.-borrowed her phone to call mom. thank goodness I tell you. mom just arrived. so Off i ran to find her (: THANK YOU SAM WIFEY. YOU ARE MY SUPER WOMAN (: ~ but i am only human~~ ahahas. lame!anyway, my day was even spoilt when mum told me the dinner was cancelled. damn. So annoyed with the news, cos I really missed him loads. So I didnt care about my tireness, so determined to see him today (friday). AND I DID (:fuck. Was late for the meeting with him. told him to book a table first. (: he was with junquan you see, so we can play pool! whoots. Traffic was highly congested... took like 25mins on the way there by bus. usually its only 5mins i swear. damn.My night was awesome with him (: he walked me home before going back there to have his dinner with his pals (: awwww
Blogged @ Friday, May 19, 2006