♥ Friday, May 12, 2006
haven been blogging for ages. School's getting tougher and tougher than I can imagine, balls.Getting really close with my classmates yar, they are all uber nice people and companions (:Great jokers, motivators as well lar. The guys are equally superb, see? aint no sexist here. I NO longer discriminate the guys (: PEACE OUT \ll/My work loads' getting heavier and I feel like Im tearing inside out. SO moody the whole week end and everynight I vent my frustrations on jiazhi. I am so mean. I hope he'll just slap me. I have been a really terrible girlfriend for him.This week I have been really goody twoo shoes lar. Been working on my homeworks everyday and studying! ( ICA 1 COLOUR THEORY coming up next week! impt impt impt!! GASPS.)Been painting and drawing really hard these days and I haven watch tv for so long. And everyday I'll bound to be totally exhausted. As usual I call my boyfriend on a daily night routine, but this week, I must admit I really do sound hell moody and grumpy, and the heaviness cum weariness inside of me. I was actually SLEEPY in my life at 1AM. loser.Vesak day. Its a Hol. But I didnt get to spent it with my parents, cos' Im afraid they might bring me to the temple again, to carry those candles and bathing the buddha. Not that Im against religious issues, just that I hated the thick, pungent smell of those burning like fuck incenses and the sweaty odours of the massive crowd inside. Met up with jiazhi this afternoon, I actually changed my footwears numerous of times just cos' I was late. REASON. I GOT TO RUN ((: well. what to do~~hmmm... Darling's so nice, he went to Novena to wait for me. 15MINS. OKAY OKAY. HEAVY SENSE OF GUILT right now.Bro called and asked me where I was going, I said DG PS, he was there as well. So he asked if I wanted to joiun him to shop for mommy day. LOLS. I cant say no (: besides, been so long since we last shop together. Jiazhi's with me. opps. Nvm lar, awhile only, I wanted to watch VOICE.Got up with bro in PS, Weiloon and Ruizhu was with him lo. Bro thought of getting Pearl powder for mum. I told him forget it la.Mom uses only CLINIQUE products (: "how? any smart ideas you got?"Lemme think. then I left them for Chomel. Cos' I ALWAYS have KIRA KIRA ideas lar. Design student.. what to do~~Called him over to see. Damn, their crystals and designs all so small lar. GOT BIG BIG ONE OR NOT??? "kor, maybe can customize!" AHAHAS. he slapped my head -.-Anyway, after argueing with him for the choices, we finally decided on the 3 tonal shades of Purple, Heart. The chains CMI lor. All of us felt the same way. So I told him to go hunt for the chain whilst I'll catch a movie with Jiazhi. VOICE.Told him I'm watching VOICE. He laughed and said. "cham liao lar. you watch I bet everyone chase you out lar, you this siao char bor, horror movies you watch you laugh like shit, nothing thrills you and you go disturb the suspensions of the audiences with your redundant laughter. Tell me hows the show later anyway."Nice One Bro.No VOICE in PS. so we went to Cine to check out. 7.20 (: 3 hours plus, we spent POOLING, ROAMING AND EATING (: how shiok. Pool was great today, Fast games we had (: I'd improved on my shots today ((: Darling is still that awesome -.- ahahas. Needless to say can.Had Kobayshi today. good food to perfectize my day (: AWWWVOICE was NOT AT ALL SCARY. very ..touching in fact.I CRIED.CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! my gawd. I feel like a lil wimp! nahs. just cos young-eon and sun-min reminds me of me and claudia. Then when I close my eyes and imagined...HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE WITHOUT HER? will she hear my voice after I die? will she always be there for me? is she going to remember me? with that.. i totally lose control.Fuck the music is so heartwarming, totally blends in to the ambience. Created the tinge of sadness in me. And I broke down.I have nvr cried in any movies before lo!... gawddddd. and i haven cried for such a long time.And now that I did. i felt so much better. Although it hurts my facial muscles alot, it made my heart much more at ease. Dearest called claudia up for me in the bus just cos I lost control again. I was like sobbing the whole way through. lol. the part is. I can laugh and cry at the same time. WOW. this is something which I had never done before (: amazing.But the main part is.Claudia. The reason for crying is because I Love You. (Jiazhi darling, dont be mistaken k.)We did everything together in the past and where ever I go, you'll always be with me and we're always waiting for each other just so we could go home together or anywhere else. You are like darn special to me you know. And I swear I couldnt get over the fact still that you are not here with me everyday now. Its hard to be with you now that we are seperated into diff schools. But the feelings' still there, STILL THERE claudia, and you'll always be my bestest soul sis (:HUGS! no one can ever replace you ((: Claudia Lim. LOVES``Of course Jiazhi, my lil precious chestnut. You are no difference, I need You and I dont want to lose You. I Love You. equally ((: boyfriend.
Blogged @ Friday, May 12, 2006