♥ Monday, April 17, 2006
XINXIN!! HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! 3 CHEERS AND 3 CHEERS FOR XIN!XIN!I FEEL SO RETARDED TODAY.Stayed home the whole day doing my sketches, quite well done actually, damn satisfied with myself. Played Piano for quite a long while before I continued my sketches again, watched MTV and listen to dad's grumbles on the BLACKs. He's such a racist sometimes. Ha-Ha.Been all alone downstairs with only my 3 beloved and loyal doggies accompanying. Sad Right?
Royal Princess taking a short nap with all the cushions... Pls Observe Silence.So upset today, thought I could jump into the pool for a swim and THEN it stormed heavily just like yesterday. Aw Man! Nothings' going right. And I left my phone in my room the whole time, no messages surprisingly. Kinda moody today coz' I was left alone for too long. This house is "too big", I can hardly see my family around even if they are. Like my bro? He can stay in his room and game the whole day, mom's always on the road, dad's always downstairs in the office "mugging" or on overseas call. Maid? lets skip that part.And can you believe it? tomorrow's my FIRST day of school. WOW. 3 to 5PM. ~~ how cool.Im meeting my beloved May and Jingru to check out the overall prices (whole class so we'll get discounts) for our textbook. ( A Design Manual )sounds so bloody cool.Disturbed Fuz earlier on when she's having lessons (on msn). Then she told me she ends at 5 tomorrow too ((: Wheepees ^.^ Perhaps I can catch up with her. I'm seriously missing everyone badly.I've decided to post my pictures (:
someday~
Blogged @ Monday, April 17, 2006