♥ Monday, April 24, 2006
Went back to NYP to attend a last minute lecture, damn... 9 to 10am. Have to wake up super early just to make sure I will NOT be late. hai..
Its my boyfriend's first day of school today ((: wahahas... Lazy bum kept moaning about stupid school life when it haven even started yet. so cute right -.- Hmmm... so I took a train down from NYP to Pasir Ris just to give him a pleasant surprise to perk up his unhappy dreadful day. Got him his favourite YaKun Kopi as well, then I sneaked upstairs right into his room!
That boy so cute I tell you, he was trembling in shock! wahahas... adorable boy. Hmmm... so my mission was just to accompany him to school and brighten up his first day of school ((: ALL DONE! followed him to NYP, meet his classmates.. The nerdy boys and "hippy" girls. LoL. especially that jap wannabe who lives all the way at Jurong. toot.
Later on I got home and had lunch with mommy, then to Funan to get my softwares and Thumbdrive. what the hell..
The Photoshop CS2 cost like $755.
Coral Printer 9 Essentials 2 $679
the rest I dont bother naming.
NO, IM NOT GETTING ANY. gosh... I'll go bankrupt lar. I come from a poor family you know...
Anyway, I went to Bras Besar (ARTFRIEND) to get the rest of my barangs. dammit..
The rain was damn heavy, practically storming like theres no tomorrow, Mom offered to drive me to Bishan to meet up with the girls for dinner ((:
SO NICE TO SEE ALL OF MY BABES UNITE AGAIN. woots~ damn happy lar.
Had Pastamania.

i like this shot.
there she goes lar huh (:
PWEE!!
Xin thought she could get away from my cam lo.. SNAP SNAP! so's cha, but she told me, its okay I dont have to snap, she will POSE for it ((: ahahas
Cute Lar chacha ((: LOVE YOU! FUZ PWEE, LOVE YOU TOO!!
proudly showing off to me she enjoyed her pasta... adorable lil cow. MY COW. MINE!!
me and my bestest bestest friend in my whole life, CLAUDIA LIM SHU YU! *applause applause*
Blogged @ Monday, April 24, 2006