♥ Thursday, April 13, 2006
untitled.
WOKE UP AT 1PM!! WHOOTS! ahahahas~ suppose to meet the whole class in school at 2! MUAHAS.
Anyway, I wasn't late! SO ON TIME! mom dropped me off ((: I even had time to chew on my breakfast, shower, make-up, file TOE nails~ tskktskk.
Met up with the class, im so in love with the girls esp Jingru, May, Joanna ((: We snuck out the class today cos MAY was trembling due to starvation -.- so we went to Taka to eat! So shiok. before that its the Business School Orientation. Suddenly remembered my dearest wifey!! Called her immediately. lost for words! so I asked her if I can catch her later on for dinner ((: muahas. sadly No. Ahahas~ read her blog, glad she love her class and that curly hair angmoh guy ((: ahahas~

The Foodies' AWESOME. The way they eat. AWFUL ><"

over-engrossed in the food. cheeoonnng arrrhhh!! fierce siah ><"

damn proud to have such great women ((:

there there, bubbly faces ((: AP lookalike! TEEHEE, she's JINGRU
later on I left the girls to join Jia Zhi, humphs.... we roamed around for quite some time before iI decided to get somemore new polishes from Missha (: awww. Suppose to meet up with mom later on but I waited too long and Im really getting really reallu tired of TOWN and physically tired -.- Left Jiazhi and I went home to sleep. Oh yeah! ahahas... Bum into his uber nice sis who loves to "hello elsie!" me whenever I call him ((: awww. She's really awesome ((: SO eager to cook for me~ muahahas. lol
IM GOING TO SNIP MY FRINGE!! I HAVE GOT PIMPLES ON MY FOREHEAD!! GOD DAMN IT.
okays...so its good friday tomorrow, i should really be GOOD tmr.
So this gives me excuse to say.... FUCK THE PIMPLES!!! *WAILS*
bad bad mood.
Blogged @ Thursday, April 13, 2006