♥ Friday, April 07, 2006
untitled.
Stupid. Was like Sick the whole day, seen the stupid doctor TAN BAN KOK. Full of craps as usual lar, said stupid stuffs like
WAH LONG TIME NO SEE YOU!. and rewarded me with 3 colourful packs of pills..
asshole (:
The rest of the day was nothing much, went to look for jiazhi in the evening, I was cold sweating like hell -.- Anyway, was okay when I met him ((:
THE MAD CRAVE FOR JELLY BEANS STILL THERE, the only soft candies I can eat beside gummies. GEEZUS.
Went for Coffee Bean as usual, my Caramel Blended. This is my Potion for all types of sickness kay, so no way can there be anyone to stop me from sucking this CB. (
Caramel Blended. not Cheebye you idiot, i know what you are thinking, sickening!)
Spent my night editing pictures in my phones DONT-KNOW-WHY. abit moody in the night, must be my bloody throat.
CANNOT SING siah! I think chacha will understand my feeling right now. btw my
GIRLFRIENDS!! BLOODY SCHOOLS' REOPENING IN 10DAYS time, MORE KARAOKES AR!! ((: *smooches*
What I had been swallowing these days, Birdnest Scallop Porridge.
Im so Sick of it!
MOM!!!!
high contrast with low brightness.
then I tried with another pic.

not bad huh?
then my itchy hands made me did another one, this time, low contrast high brightness.

taa daa!
While stoning infront of this screen, I kinda worked out my timetable.
Mon- Piano Lessons, Shopping with MayTues- Movies with BestiesWed- Collect photos and Chill out at ECPThurs- Go Francesca's place to tuition herFri- SHRUGGS!okay, thats it... stupid day, im going to PIG OUT!
zzzzzz
Blogged @ Friday, April 07, 2006