♥ Thursday, April 27, 2006
School was reaaaallly tiring today... haixe. 8am to 5pm. I have been sleeping for less than 6hours everyday, rushing my hws here and there. Gosh. then its like today's the 27th!!
okok...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WILLIE!!Didnt manage to bum into him to say Hi and give him my wishes lar. But I did message him in the middle of my lecture as I abruptly remembered its the 27th.Oh yeah dearest...HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!
You know dear, I used to not give a single shit on anniversaries cos I hate to count the time & cos' it scares & threatens me.Anyway, I spent like fuck 3 hours in the drawing studio learning about tones and shit (:I fucking got CMINUS for my sketches. the rest of the whole class are burned with Cs also lar, highest only a B and I tell you it really freaks me off la. the arts' really good!! Comparing mine with theirs is like asking me to jumpoff into the sea lar. SO SADDENING!we had an hour's break before class. and we reached the balcony earliest! PROUD!
Threesomes in lt3.


its us again. MACLAB~

Jamie and Joanna. Double Js. more Js coming up.

Lets sing "Mr Lonely"~ ahahas... Trying to Act Romantic lar. O PLEASE (:
ZZZOOOOOOMMM IN!

AWWWW... Look at Jamie LOOK at JAMIE!! WAHAHAS!!

OUR Drawing Studio- cool? ((:

My Place.
What a LetDown.

After class I got down to the station to find my boy! MISSED HIM SO MUCH. Haise. My Kickboxing Orientation last till 8.30 lor. Then the fucking arrogant security bitch (human) didnt allow jiazhi to enter. like whats up with her dude?!... Urghs. So all the time inside the room I was so upset... My darling May kept cheering me up and we vented our anger on the spurring part. Theres only 5 girls (freshies) inside, inclusive of us. ahahas... I tell you, the way they punch was like. Cant even kill an ant lar! So me and may decided to Use the spurs to express our unhappiness on our Cs and my left out boyfriend. Tell you, that macho infront was like. 'WAH' ahahas... cos I was like extremely violent.Please do not look down on us women okay. WE can do whatever you can do, except for the sexual usuage and standing to pee lar that is. HAHS. okay sorry. didnt mean to sound gross.Anyway, I dashed out together with may right after they said dismissed.Aw man. My poor boy waiting out there. Tell you I almost could cry! he's so nice all the time... damn, always always giving in to me and tolerating my nuisance. How sweet can he go? ((: We then went on to makan at J8, crocochan ((: our fave. lol. After which we decided to hang around and then go home (:I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART.
Blogged @ Thursday, April 27, 2006