BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Monday, April 10, 2006
mournday


Met up with that WOMAN ( my dearest May ) to bugis to shop.

Got myself a really nice black white top, 2 skirts and in which 1 of em' is amazingly huge, can even stuff 2 hands inside lar please. Worst thing, its hipster. GAWD. seriously. i need more belts.
Converse's having sales again -.-

Like whatever, Spent like crazy. Officially broke -.-
We shopped for around 4-5 hours ya? jotted up and down the streets of Bugis in which later on we got ourselves some really refreshing fruit juices. Im so proud! Took less than a min to gulp the whole big cup down (: Went to OG building, that place isn't that bad ((: The prices are so slashed (: Im SO determined to get my mom to shop with me somewhere this week, HEHS. And oh yar, im tidying up my hair soon, mom's dragging me along. I think imma get some lovely golden brown highlights to contrast my hair (:

Anyway, Jiazhi came down to accompany me awhile before he leaves for his bbq at marina. Met up at Coffee Bean , then we walked May to Bras Besar (ART.FRIEND) there to get her stuffs before we happily dumped her there and leave for Swensen's Ice Cream.
Mad Crave for it (:

Darling saw Sebastian while we were eating at Swensens. You know that XIN SHAN SHAN's show? the one acting as Dawn's brother? Yep, he's the guy.
Anyway, I got down to BeardPAPA ( my mouth's best friend!!) for their cream puffs again, I got 6 of them so my parents could have it and my gran too (: I love making them smile ((:
with SUPER SHIOK CREAM PUFFS ^^

Stupid, we walked like 10mins to find the bus stop with 65? Then I eruptly remember, NO WONDER LAH DEY, ITS 61! NOT65! with that, he blonked me on my head -.- ha-has.
So when 61 came you think WOW, YOU ARE LUCKY.
right.
NOT UNTIL YOU BOARDED THE RIGHT BUS AT THE WRONG DIRECTION.
I was like merrily dozing off on the bus with my bags all being cramped up into my arms, was then the bus went by....SENTOSA.
I IMMEDIATELY JUMPED I TELL YOU.
So yeah, brother called me to ask me where the hell was I then when I told me I dumbly got dropped off at Harbourfront. He SNEERED and hung up. dammit.
Jiazhi called as well.
O BOY, you think he's nice, now until when you hear him roaring with laughter at the far end of the ear piece.

WHATEVER THE CASE IS. I took a train down to potong pasir anyway. met up with my family and I'M still ilving happily ever after.

The End.

Blogged @ Monday, April 10, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes