BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, April 05, 2006
mon, tues, wed.


So I hadn't been blogging for 2 days =X

Monday was so bloody fun with all my darlings and loves in Xin's Chalet ((: Made me felt so blissful to have them around in my life (: Esp Fuz, Sam, Chacha~ Xinxin, Manda~ you people are really awesome!!
*SMOOCHES*

thats chacha, xinxin, wifey sam and les partner, fuz. ( that SUPER zi lian one! ahahas. I've counted fuz, theres a total of a 7 solo you odsessing around -.- ahahas~)

thats Chip and Dale~ Our beloved Xinxin!!


and my dearest lao po and lao ma. ((:

That crazy PWEE (fuzzy) went around caturing us all with her inside each. THAT GIRL. *LMAO*






more pics but lazy to post. like whatever lar (:
Fuz got hooked on Mahjong, thats something GOOD ((:
Now I've got few more mahjong kakis!!~ this is like so awesome.

Oh yeah, the photoshoot I had? Im collecting the 10pics in a cd rom on 12th. Merry Merry, here's some pics I took on Sunday (:
Its just me and dearest ((:

I looked like one CHI-NA woman. O what the hell.

the red ferrari's like so cool, tak boleh tahan, saya got up my gears and started snapping my way right outside Meritus. ((:

GASPS! GASPS!!

yups dearest ((: you lil stupid dumb fark. I Love You (:

Anyway, today's daddy's birthday ((: Went to Jumbo Restaurant at East Coast for Dinner, Aunty Margaret and sister Sharon joined us too, so did grandma and the 2 maids.

Went to shop for daddy's birthday gift yesterday, mom brought me to ART FRIEND at Bras Besar to get my stuffs first before we headed down to PS to shop. Before that I was at Alexander Hosp tightening my braces. I tell you. IT HURTS LIKE HELL. I can barely bite on a piece of cabbage balls. dammit dammit. My day was so sorrowful.

ANYWAY, at PS, I brought mom to CNS to show her where i got her, her bday's present "WORLD'S GREATEST MOM" Medal, then we went on to Mark's and Spencer...Esprit... then mom saw this really nice Men's Murray blouse at John Little, then there's another Pierre Cardin one which is equally cool as well. I did the final verdict, I chose the Pierre Cardin one (:

those are mom's fingers!! PEOPLE loves to ruin my picture perfect. damn-

mommy's in the midst of selecting dad's blouse when i popped up behind her and snapped her JUST LIKE THAT.

then mom thought of getting boxers for that, those 1 piece 50+ dollar that kind. wth. So I crept along behind her, then I saw this amazing blur wall. Quickly, I snuggled up there and "snap!!"

Mom's Roaring with laughter then.

Amazing Mommy. LOVE HER!


Blogged @ Wednesday, April 05, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes