BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Tuesday, April 18, 2006


I feel so bloody awful and great today. forget about the contradictions.

Awful because I had this really bad cramps, Dont Ask Why if you are a Guy.
And I can barely walk straight and I was sweating like hell... Tahan-ed from home till school, met up and waiter for the rest in the atrium and at blk L. We came early cos' we wanted to check out the CCA open house.

Before that I cant tahan, ran to the arcade's cheers to get the menstrals' pills. DAMN IT. SO BLOODY EX. anyway, bought la. plus Evian water.

I registered in KICKBOXING AND FOREIGN BODIES DANCE (hiphop), I wanted very much to join the piano ensemble but I cant seem to find it anywhere lar, dammit.
May and Jingru joined Kento.
Joanna, Me, May, Jayme joined Kickboxing ((:
Jayme, Me, and May joined HipHop ((:

So satisfied.
Bumped into Wesley, Fuz, Junyi, JianRen, LaoMA, Sherry(same class as laoma.), Jasper!! (he came back just for food -.- pig lar.)

Lecture was like hell today. Whole list of Things to Buy and like hell, DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!...
So much stuffs to get. Those lecturers can boldly tell us that this is the one and only course that required lots of investments in materials.

-Wacom Graphic Designer PC Tablet
- Coreal Printer 9

- Poster colours and 1/2 inch flat brushes
- More Cartridge paper ( 1 Book around 7-8 plus dollars. -.-)
- Colourwheel
- Thumbdrive 256mb above or HD itself
- A Design Manual by Shirl Brainard. $32 (just bought)
Softwares
-Final Cut Pro 5
- Live Type
-SoundTrack Pro
- Photoshop CS2 (which is the most impt.)

Ok, so I can now jolly well Starve to death this month. All these will cost me more than 500 over bucks lo. Its a good thing I have rich and loving parents -.- HAH!--

Homeworks.
Assignment 1- ColourWheel on 8 X 8 Inch. (by week 2)
Those stuffs above by Week 2 and 3.

More Information, get Jingru
Getting the Tablet and Printer stuff, get Eugene
Getting Art stuffs, get Yep Peng. ARTFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND. wth
Getting your bladder eased, get May.

Oh yea, she broke record today, toilet only 3 times! AMAZING. '

OH YA, Sherry's in the same class as my Lao Ma (amanda). DAMN. I SAW THAT COMING.
So she's been living next to me for a year. From what I heard and see, she's not good in her studies, just that she's got good English. And love wearing skirts and flaunt her height.
Mom's always comparing me with her. The Tall One The Tall One.
Im used to be called the spoil sport in the area, cos they are always playing and im studying. So whenever they see me mugging in my living room, their parents would start using ME, THE JOLLY GOOD FELLOW AS A GOOOOOD EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL OLEVEL STUDENT. HAHS!! and then nag at them. So they named me the spoil sport. Like whatever, you wont see me studying anymore, just drawing (:

Gosh. Whatever happens if she were to really be my Laoma's goodpal, then she'll be my..AUNTY?! HAHs.

k, Im a lil screwloose here. slap me.





FUCK. THE CRAMPS ARE KILLING ME!

Blogged @ Tuesday, April 18, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes