BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Monday, April 03, 2006
hey you



gonna post this guy up first cos whatever below are totally obsene. He's not involve ((:

Took a cab down to Meritus Mandarin today instead of bus cos I didnt want to be late.

Finally found Eastarzcoverlook on the 3rd level #03-51. My makeup artist's really nice, her name's Solvia. Spent like 1 hour plus just doing my face alone -.- I kept dozing off. Its a morning! what do you expect?? anyway, dearest jiazhi was so patient (: He waited for me for such a long time, he told me that he went to taka for breakfast and walked around town even (: how cute right.

Photoshoots! ahahas.... my photographer is uber funny. He's a sissy btw. SERIOUS.
He's really act cute kind and he behaves so feminine, but he's REALLY STRONG!
So my shoots were fun lar, he kept telling me not to be so stingy with my smile -.- hahas... not that I dont want to smile, its unnatural and its tough. So all my smiles were forceful ones.
I've learnt alot in this photoshoot ya know.
Like to get the best perfect shots,
Lightings (lots of them!) are required. the positionings are very important.
Background Drops, WHITE makes the Best of Everything. Red makes you real romantic and PURPLE is way too seducive.
Fan, chills you to the bones but makes you feel like you are a natural -.-
Hair, the messier the better, let them just fly everywhere, its perfect in shots.

Franscesca came btw (: She's my first girlfriend to see him (:

O yeah, after the shoot and all, I was made to get pictures to keep them, 1 for 10bucks. I got 10. Cos I thought it'll be great to keep them (: The rest of the pics are sent to UAN.
Alot of spastic smiles. I even had a GUESS pose. LOL.
And yeah, in some up closed photos, Jiazhi came to this point that I looked totally like SELINA. so yeah chacha, I guess you are right (: BUT i dont sound like her do i? ahahas ^.^v
The photos will be uploaded and given to me in a CD ROM so I can have a lot of copies of it. I tell you, my mom is bound to make like a dozen of copies for me -.- So cute, Solvia told me that one of my pic's really awesome, suggested that I should blow it up really huge and use it as my wallpaper in my room. LOL. GOOD IDEA. Since im so self obsessed ((:

Went to taka for food, BEARD PAPA! awwww~ awesome cream puffs, I last had it in Jordan Station, HongKong. These are what I call GOOD food (: Made darling really PUFFED up after that. lol. I forgot he had breakfast before that. opps :X
Frans refused to eat anything -.- lol. O yeah, Ya Kun's Ice Coffee really shiok ((: highly recommanded, 2 thumbs up!

Anyway, I spent the rest of the day with my papa and mama. nothing much to write about, Im just gaining weight and gaining restlessness recently.

Im so glad, meeting my girls tomorrow at DownTown East, staying over with them, and JiaZhi.
Tmr cant get any better! ((: AWWs

some stupid pics outta the 170 we took. (lazy to upload so many, lar.)

lonely lonely... HAH! like real.
We'll Wallop You Up if Provoked K..
like this! HYYYY-YAKK!!
then I spotted this really huge jigsaw poster of Jerry Yan. stupidly, I went forward and flirted with it vivaciosly to agitate Frans ((:
she got really upset and there... sobbing away.
soon she got up and excitedly to show me that she's gotten over it already, drew the flowers into her arms and *YeAhHH~~* woman.
then I got really upset cos I didnt manage to irritate her.
I got this stupid idea of stuffing the 12pound bowling ball into my shirt. PREGNANT. yeah right.
then i got really high and decided that maybe I can go join TAMMY in nyp's cheerleading with my SEXY moves with a PINK robe, Taekwondo Black Belt, 2 useless flowers and a full spilt (: Your nose bleeding yet?
Frans then insisted that SHE's SEXIER. Evidence, she dont know bikini's are meant to be worn inside not out. Its April Fool's btw (:

HAH-HAH.

Blogged @ Monday, April 03, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes