♥ Saturday, April 22, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BEST FRIEND, CLAUDIA LIM!! 22april2006. 17yearold, woman!Recovered from my terrible migraine I had yesterday while playing pool with my classmates, they are a bunch of lovely people lar, yes. I meant the guys as well. Before that they were happily playing Vball at my house and shopping at artfriend in B.B. Sigh. Terrible lar, just had to spend so much on those art stuffs. Dreadful Dreadful!! And dearest was so worried over me yesterday -.- opps. Cos I got so bad that I actually p***d in Marina. lol. Got a cab home eventually and continued p*king. And, Damn You Pwee Cabbie, Cannot drive properly isit?! kept jerking.. piangs-Woke up at 10 miraculously and
I did my colourwheels ((:
After which I had lunch and went over to my boyfriend's place at Pasir Ris. WHOA-
that boy.
Scared the shit out of me when he said everyone's expecting me. That include his
Momma, Pappa, Grandma, Burmese Aunty, Sis & Sis's Boyfriend. Wah piang. Initally I thought was like me going over for awhile to say hi to his sis and explore his home. Didnt expected his Parents to be there waiting to see me -.- LoL.
Made me so kan cheong lar, then while he had his arms around me, he told me that Im having cold sweats -.-
Okay, So YAR, I am really terrified.
hoho. Meet the Parents session. But when I got there, I got greeted by his friendly grandma who speaks teochew.
I dont know what she was saying cos its like French to me lar please, so I just kept smiling and nodding like I knew whats going on -.- ahahas.
Then his momma came out,
" HI AUNTIE" lol, and shot her my megawatt smile.
This is my most powerful shot, once striken, it can melt hearts and warm smiles. ahahs. I know she likes me once she saw me lar dear,
so obvious, EVERYONE LOVES TLC.Then went to the room, HI-ed, Maureen and Steven
( sis and sis's bf). She's so eager to cook for me ((: How sweet!
Then his dad came by, asked me if I still needed the eye drops, how nice right?
I feel so loved by the wongs! ahahas ((: Whees.
Guessed I passed the "Meet The Parents" Test.
I dont know why he did that for -.- acbc... hoho
View from his room, the far off background at the right is actully Pulau Ubin!!So yeps, jiazhi kept telling me how great I looked with my long skirt and even claims I looked the prettiest today.
Damn you darling, Im always Beautiful! ahahas! ((: Good Gracious, I kept thanking the lord that I actually got possessed to wear such decent clothes today, I so did NOT expect to meet his family -.- God,
Lucky Me,
Left them with a GOOD impression! hahas!Later on we headed for Bugis, to get clau's prezzies and to shop for my sketch books -.- All the way to Bras Basah only to see a CLOSED at Artfriend. Urgh. So we went back to Bugis to have junkies for dinner, then continued shopping for clau's stuffs (not mentioning here). Hmmm... Sweet Talk-ed, as usual, I got honeydew sago and he.. hmm.. oya, Oreo something. Lols!
Hang around awhile before he sent me home (:
LOVE YOU LOADS DEAR!And I love your family too! ((:Grins!
Blogged @ Saturday, April 22, 2006