♥ Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Awesome Awesome Day!With all thanks to my beloved puppies, I woke up at 9! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? geezuz.Mom's so nice, dropped me off to school today. Forgot to wear belt, my skirt kept sliding down my hips. Gosh. I dared not move an inch I tell you, thank god Jingru came to my rescue. I bump into my laoma-in-law!!! WHOOTS!! NAZURAH!~~ ahahas~ so uber glad!anyway, Jr lent me her tie instead cos she aint got any belts for me, so I used the tie as a belt instead. fuck. who cares about ORBIANG-NITY?! ahahas. My shirt's long enough to cover those obsene parts -.- Hehs. Had cramps again later on in the lab. Oh and before that? we were made to go all the way down to get the communiction skills notes which fucking cost 5.35. lol.I have not idea how come everyone dumped money on me and thus I soon turned into a 'debt' collector."AHEMS!"Fuck that GH. I didnt mean to be nasty okay. I have just more than a thousand and one problem with her. She kept acting like as if the world cant revolve without her and she's like O Miss-Know-It-All and stuffs. Cant take it, and the way she dressed today?fucking crap. She wore my favourite lacey kinda top. and Black pixie skirt. All of that made her revealed her bulging fats -.- and then whats worst is that she wore clotshoes and nerd white socks. E E E.During tutorial. Thank GOD Mrs Agnes Lim was so cool and all (: So understanding and she's really nice, very sarcastic as well. that means well for me. GH kept asking stupid qns every now and then, we girls sat at the back and she sat right infront. If not for Kaychoon, I bet she might just get his spot and grab ALL THE attention from the tutor -.-" So yeah, I didnt show my mean-ness to her lar, just ignored everything and tahan-ed throughout the whole session. Phew. After class, I met Willie, my xiang gong. outside FJ. AWWW!! so qiao. gosh. he's hair is damn long and slight curly. who cares (: still my xiang gong (: Hees. then met up with chacha inside FJ with her friends ~ Went to the Sports Hall again to check up on piano ensemble BUT haixe. no booth for it and they said I have to go to the notice board and check it out myself. Anyway, we got down to Orchard right after that. Met up with darling wifey, Sam and her boyfriend, Alvin. Okay Lao Po. He's SO hot ((: All pass! you can have him! Im very satisfied with him yea ((: `SMILES`Aiping came later on and we waited hell long time for our adorable fuzzy. hees.Went to makan first while she's on her way. cha, me and ap got the same food -.- ahahas.. all same cravings at the same time. SEE. GOT TELEPATHY!Sam and Alvin got carrot cake and as usual, wifey didnt finish her food up and she drank pepsi ((: AWWWS..~ i can read my wife well! commented on AP that her violet mascara melted to her eyebags, she looked like she got boxed on one eye. HEHS ((: and as usual, she gave me that cute face O.o HEHS.Fuzzy came later on with her NEWBIE shirt (again xP ) written on it, NEWBIE BURGER. lols! and my guess was right, she's wearing 3/4s! SEE. Whenever she wears that, my itchy fingers and "biantai xingwei" comes acting up. I'll just chase her around and pinch her buttocks (: ahahas!! so used to it already. tsktsk.. She didnt wear heels today which is such a relieve.1st. Everyone seemed so shot up, Alvin is tall, Sam's getting taller with those heels, and AP, kitty heels 0.o2nd. She'll have to walk extra slowly cos' she cant balance!! FWAH!! ((: ahahas~
LaoMa came later on and greeted us with her awful off-tone hoarse & manly voice " fuck balls" .... yeah.Flooded her phone with my pics ya, and then Fuz's cam. hoots! The day was so great as we sat in the Fj for such a long time wating for others and others. hees. My boyfriend came as well (: so nice of him^^So we discussed about the bbq thingy, guessed when everything is confirmed, i'll post it up for reference and update further notices on the number of ppl sttending and stuffs ya? (:Went to ArtFriend later on and I somehow manage to get my stuffs -.- expensive. GRRR.Then we went to Lucky Plaza to play pool ya (: had lotsa fun there, haven played for a long time -.- 2 weeks!! O O O.Met Jayme there as well, recognised her brother as he walked past me and smile. So obvious they are siblings. Came from same factory lar, the face sama photoprinted -.- so much of a resemblence. After which Manda left us for IAIN. Changed EZ link to mine instead.Later on we got back to Taka cos Fuz wanna have food and cha's with her. Sam and Alvin left to pak tor (:then me and my boyfriend (:Hmm... shared lotsa stuffs with him today, which got me really high and estatic ((:He told me lotsa stuffs about Alvin (: ahahas, like he's from Orchid Sec, He speaks Chinese like he do actually but because of us (me and sam), they actually switched their lingos to English instead (: hoho^ Like Jz, he's from Bball too. Best Part?Difference between Al's and Sam's place, 1 interchange- 16 stops. Yishun to Serangoon.Difference between Jz's and My place, 1 interchange- 18 stops, Pasir Ris to Novena!HOLY SHYT (:Went to Kinokuniya to get my notebooks ((: 2books and I paid 9.50, quite... er, okay (: Xin's not here to comment so Im rather *heng. My dearest bestie bear came, I was so glad to see him and really happy as well, he kept bugging me to see Jiazhi and so today, he finally did (: I never hide anything from friends eh (: Im open^ So after the introduction, my dearest bear went on to advertise ME to him like Im really playful, rowdy, kickass in the public and in class so on..., what else, cant remember, but whatever he said is kinda true la. But my dearest, not that you dont know me well enough ((: ahahas.. really missed my bear loads -.- haixe, no more good old days )):and hey darling, I LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES ((: Happy Orientation tmr and I'll see ya on Friday in TP ^^v
Blogged @ Wednesday, April 19, 2006