BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, March 08, 2006
whines


Okay, no matter how fuming mad I am, I shall not flood this place with vulgarities and scar this nice skin. Alright, so here's my whines for today.

The day was well and all, even ate lunch with my mom and dad outside, shopped with mum, did some banking, and gobbled 200G of Famous amos Choc chip & pecans (thats really my favourite ay) . Got home and my parents just left me alone with the dogs to entertain some clients (they even told me that we'll all be going to zoo or safari tomorrow night with them ...helppp). Uncle Eric msged me just now to remind me bout the tuition Im suppose to have for Eli later on at 7.30pm. I was like... okay, meanwhile I will just chill at home with 98.7 and Maple and some chats.
Showered and got ready my tutoring stuffs, went next door ONLY to find that THAT BRAT is not home. Why brat? Cos' she cant sit still to study, easily distracted and very very annoying. THATS WHY I HATE KIDS.

YEAH, and she RETURN home at 7.35pm. 5mins late. alright, Im quite patient and I totally understand she needs to eat and shower yea? O SURE.
Was in her room waiting and waiting, watch how fast the clock actually TICKTICKTOCK away to 8.20pm. I tell ya. IM REALLY BOILING! tuition time is from 7.30 to 9. TIME?? 8.20!
Whats there to tuition about?! I got up and stormed into my room, SLAMMED several doors and tables. IM GOD DAMN FURIOUS.

I blasted Blink182 on my music player in my room and went online hopefully to chill. SAW THAT BLOODY KID ONLINE. WTH. OKAY. so this is how she wants to play. Let it Be. Msged Uncle Eric and shot them several OUCH OUCH bullets through MSN and SMS.
If You don't want tuition you fucking kid, let me know. I dont have to teach you and you know it. and TIME is precious to ME, you give me fucked up attitude. I'll give you a fucked up life.

okay. sorry. The Fs words are beyond my control. I shall unscrew the fury in my head and type something good.
Thank You Fuz, you're the greatest Friend and SISTA ever! thanks for everything girl and I DO LOVE YOU TOO. *smooches*
Thank You Franscesca, thanks for being there for me! ((:
Thank You Dearest Claudia, You'd been My Life and I reeaally LOVE YOU HELL LOADS ((:

I hadnt done this for quite a long while ... acting cute infront of the camera carressing my soft toys ((: so if you would let me ... overwrite this entry a little with some obscene shots... GEES.

TALK TO ME PIG, TALK!!! SAY SOMETHING.quick.

okay, so this blogspot is having problem again, 1st, it cant read Chinese, 2nd, the image uploader is facing some techincal probs.

urghs.





Blogged @ Wednesday, March 08, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes