♥ Monday, March 13, 2006
wedding day
Okay, so today's the WEDDING DAY. Spent my afternoon shopping with dad and mom, and then we went to our condo, Waterina to have a chill out session and Makena, to look at our tenant's business. Lastly, to Gran's place before we leave for home.
So I wore my black halter short dress, Green Cardigan and Yellow Mondo heels to match. I double curled my hair and really did a total makeover of myself. haha. so-not-lichuen.
Went to Raffles The Plaza, met loads of familiar neighbours there, cos' the couple marrying lives right infornt of my house. Lol. So we're quite close. Table No. is 27!! see. I have really close fate with this number. Aint superstitious but this no. stays with me. ((: HEHS
So the whole ceremony was all the Pastor's Preaching (+daddy's grumbling on christianity), Pastor's solo SINGING (or Howling you call that.), Then the Bride and Groom Walking in and out with all that SPOTLIGHT and GLAMOURS and PARTY POOPERS. lols.
Food was fantastic. Toilet was marvellous. Sis and I tooked lotsa pics there, FULL LENGTH MIRRORS and goodlightings as well. How much more can you ask from a 6stars Toilet?? ahahas.

WHAT I KEPT DOING DURING THE WEDDING DINNER ((: LC YOU RAWK.
yes, now YOU see LICHUEN IN A DRESS !! OMFG.

Thats A Natural SMILE ((:

Cover your BRACES!

somehow my smile is like copy-and-paste kinda thing.
this is so so so so funny.

Heels VS. Flats ....
Winner is ...

Sam told me these are MY BANANAS ((: Salute to my BANANAS then^^

Sam didnt want to be involve, so its US again (:

Sisters, she's the CHIC, im the SLEEK.
(yeah right.)

thats her ((:
Twins!( HAHS. )
Blogged @ Monday, March 13, 2006