BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Monday, March 27, 2006
we started today 270306


--((27 March 2006)) --

So the great day begins with great friends (:
Nyp called up this afternoon right after my piano lessons, Evelyn told me that I can move on to grade 7 next year if I pass my grade 5 theory since im totally up to it ((: You know, she's really very motivating and patient, great teacher to have. No dearest, not all piano teachers are killers (^.^v)
Oh yeah, so that woman who called me from NYP, her name's Sovia and she actually called up to reprimand me why the earth did I NOT do my online enrolment for the past whole month. I replied her politely saying that I totally forgot about it and stuffs. Then yeah, I spent about an hour after that just doing the online thingy with mom.

Winston came over my place (I dont know what for and he hung my notebook. lols.) He came at 2 while I was having lunch with my parents then, then he stayed in my room, littered my bed with plastic bags and a huge carton box (from his new notebook he bought from NP earlier on.), gees. So he waited for me to shower and then make-up, and then we left for hougang mall. Mom dropped us there since she's on the way. Great! (:

met up with claudia later on and then to Crystal Optics to get my lens, I tell you, henry is really very fun and friendly. Real joker totally. So yeah, since Im his great friend's friend, he gave me a super low cut price. with lotsa freebies (: lol. Met up with my most adored friends, gaya and kamz. Had really a blast together.
The dumb lens I bought was such a mistake. made me looked so...'Lians' and freakish...

AHH!!!! greatest mistake. I need back my hazel eyes. getting another lens to replace this hideous me.

Sigh.. 2months somemore. shucks. Bet my dad would cook up a storm if he ever sees me with that eyes. Boy. Am I Afraid! arghh. Gotta do a project RUNaway (:

those are Clau's doing OKAY... ahahas... SEE THOSE AWFUL BLUE-ISH EYES? eeee!!

Went to Raffles to meet up with Jiazhi, you know, I LOVE THAT GUY (:
so yups, he brought me for dinner there, which is rather romantic I should say, I got myself a bowl of something Hell noodles. 4 chillies. Lol. I WAS TEARING ((: teehee. Then We got ourselves the best tehterik in Singapore, sneaked into Fullerton Hotel, right outside we held hands (: See boy, I can remember ((: strolled all the way to One Fullerton, then he passed me this really heart warming pendant from his necklace, then he asked me to be his girlfriend (: Aint that sweet. I swear I could die for him xDD


Spent quite a long time together, strolled along the bridge to Esplanade, went into the national library, got down and then we crossed over to Marina Square, then to Suntec, sat infront of the fountain and yeps (: ~~ Got over to Paulaner to find my bros, apparently they seemed to have disappeared. Promised Bing that I would introduce him to him yea (: Hmmm... what else what else...we crossed over to the coast, watched the waves and the merlion vomit ^ lols. Shared this beautiful day with him and I'm so blessed. he gave me his 'hands' not literally, its a waxed hand ^.^ Hmmms... reached Novena at about 10.45pm, he walked me in and I'm so afraid he might get lost on his way back (:

Apparently he didnt, lah. xDD

You know how this special 27 goes around in my life. Its incredibly knotted right into my fate.


27 - Avril's Bday, Edison's Bday, Lucky's Bday( late-beloved pup..), Willie's bday(okay, he's history alright.)
Lotsa Auspicious events happens on this date yar.
So's today dearest. <3


Blogged @ Monday, March 27, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes