♥ Sunday, March 26, 2006
sundayyy
argh. gaining so much weight. Its no wonder, lah. Been eating and sleeping so much these days. blahsblahs ((:
Got up rather early today like 11plus ((: SO GLAD.
Took my phone up and automatically went to message him.
Well... Went to Chinatown with my parents for lunch
then to Coronation Plaza to view our properties there, dad just wanted to check out if business doing good and so on. lol. Then shopped awhile over there for groceries and stuffs.
then to gran's place, met bro there, he's playing the online car thingy which is supurb boring!! (tsktskk.. I played anyway~ lol.)
Yeps, so he told me he's attending the bartley and whitley alumi band concert.
Hmmm..Jiazhi's out to celebrate his friend's belated birthday (: then he went to our old place to play pool... Hmmm...what else can i remember..
he woke up at 11...
he went to raffles...
he ate a chicken burger at mac...
he didnt enjoyed pool today...
he drank coffee for dinner...
he's really tired (:
Well Well... oh yeah, tsktskk, he came back from m'sia yesterday lo, adorable boy, remembered that he told me he really shopped alot, managed to sneak into the pub, drank 2 jugs of beer with his uncle, bout the poor m'sians at the subway ): , how great the artist is, drawing him (hey dearest! shall I post it here?? Teehee. love ya!) so what else can i remember....
ahh... memory is really failing me.
anyway..here's one that i would definately post my dear.
there there...aint that cute? ((:Anyway, its not quite of a great day for me today, first I got this really bad headache in the noon thanks to the bad weather, then I accidentally jammed my whole elbow against the damn wall. Hit the funnybone though. So ouch, I cant even feel my own left arm now, its numb and I cant even raise it up. Hope it gets better tmr.Speaking about tmr... I'll be waking up dread early for piano, then meeting Franscesca to get my sapphire blue freshkon lens tmr, and then my date with him (: Sugar Rush (:
Blogged @ Sunday, March 26, 2006