♥ Saturday, March 04, 2006
sat
Went to Cine this afternoon to meet Eugene, before that I really couldn't remember his face at all, and he has certainly grown taller. Same old him ((:Met Bear and Kaya to shop today ((:Pinky and Kam couldn't make it, awwww~ anyways,we went to JURONG POINT. all the way at Boon Lay. Didnt mind because I'm really bored of Town life. shopped...Bought a pair of black slippers from Charles and Keith - $18Bought a pair of Yellow Glossy Retro Heels from Mondo - $19Bought a pair of Black Ballet Flats from Mondo as well - $19Bought a black halter short dress from 37Degree - $39.90Bought a white cardigan from BUM - $34.90what else... think thats all bah...See... didn't spent much today.O yeah. sickening hangten underpaid me, Im so pissed off. I worked for tiring 8 days straight and they paid me for 7 days. WHAT THE?? ....urgh. Banking in on Monday, hopefully everything will be credited by Mon as well so I can continue shopping ((:
Blogged @ Saturday, March 04, 2006