♥ Wednesday, March 29, 2006
orientationday1
Stupid orientation day. Nyp really sucks big time )):
When I first stepped into the hall with the rest. I was made to sit at the first row, right in front of the screen >.< color="#ff0000">Eng and Chi lo. Mixed BREED lar.
Her chinese really tickles me off my seat! ahahas~ Anyway, she tapped on me on my shoulders when i was staring into my hp at my dearest, introduced herself to me and she's kinda like Gayathree (
my bestest tamil pal!) and she totally blast off with me yeah, wasnt 5mins yet we hitted off well already, same sense of humour and
she battles with me all the time with the lamest stuffs you could ever imagine.
Thats the best part of orientation so far. Stupid, the lectures really made me extremely sleepy especially when i woke up at 7!! CAN YOU IMAGINE?! O yeah. Her name is
May. No chinese name so I called her Wu Yue. aishey,
immediately thought of FUZZY ler..and her MAYDAY.. sobs... How I wish those ppl in the hall are all my school/class mates...Think she'll be my partner throughout this journey bah, we're so cool and all (: One really F*** up thing about today is that crazy woman.
Her name is..Geok Hui, age 2o. She's been here a year then drop out due to her brain surgery and stuffs. She is so bloody enthu can? not enthu like my darling mommy-manda-enthu. She's like... very bossy and talks alot of crap and un-NEEDED infos to each of us, when I purposely ignored her like acting as if im very INTO the Fundamental talk and editing pictures in my phone.. She then went straight into my eyes and talked sternly. wth. I just OKOK-ed...smiled and yeah nodded my head as if im like so pleased with her ruining my thoughts of a perfect class of beauties and hunks and all.. Then things got worst with the ice breaking games. stupid. my group was extremely quiet and and we all have the same thought, that SHE is so UBER irritating and really talked to much. May and I decided to get away from her by all possible ways lar, went to the toilet lor, BTW, May have this really pathetic small BLADDER, went to toilet like 4 times in just an hour. gawd. CAN FIGHT WITH XINXIN! ((: O yeah, that woman followed us into the restroom lar, stupid may was so slow, i got CORNERED by her! almost cried out for help... She then asked me for my name, damn, she asked me THRICE btw. Ask if I have any doubts or anything can go find the lecturers and stuffs... like dUh! okok... then i chewed on my lower lips to prevent any vulgarities from spewing out as i was already fuming mad. TAHAN, LICHUEN! TAHAN! then i hear chingtong chanting inside my mind "girl you can do it. YOU can do it..." (ct loves to calm me down and act as though he's a very great motivator and all, most of the time I just love to make him happy by replying him in the most optimistic way as possible, "YES BOY, I CAN DO IT. " lols. then gradually this goes on and on till it snowballed into a HABIT and an auto-quote to extinguish my flames.) Forced a grim smile on my face to 'warn' her on my explosion, she still continued to talk real cock with me with her so-called professionalism, lar. really buay tahan. HELP! MAY cant tahan her as well lol. Played some stupid games like WHO FARTED, I kana-ed the first forfeit with a real bloody red lipstick on my left hand, (cant remove it still.) then lunch was TERRIBLE. I ate brocolli instead. We have to come out with a really retarded skit, version 2 of Jack and the Beanstalk. wth. Told darling bout it and he laugh it off. Pinky was worst, practically burst my eardrum with her laughter on the phone just now. GEES. Jack - Jack Cow - Car Beanstalk - HDB flat Giant and Obstacles - NINJA TURTLES etcetc. I nearly committed suicide afterwards... and the cheer we made? horrendous. shall not dwell on that. 


thats May and Me. what we did when that woman was bullshitting everywhere (:
She fell asleep during lecture and as when I was about to sleep with her too, I got this sudden urge to SNAP her with that pose. the flash was really bright under the dim lightings in the lecture hall that it shot her up. LOL. So she went about 10 mins swearing and cursing at me before she went back to LALA land. CUTE.
Met up with my dearest JiaZhi as we went to CityHall (: He took the damn nyp cheapo* 'file' with all the weird barangs inside for me and then complained lol. ahahas ((: I was dead famished! had only like BREAD for breakfast and Brocolli for lunch. Went to Ya Kun to have their toast, there there...reminded me of Gaya again... Was really missing my friends... sigh. After which we went to roam about. That moment, I really really appreciate his presence around, I was really tired and hungry, and there he was, being so there for me (: Love him alot. He walked with me in the night life from cityhall to bugis. Then about 8 plus, he walked me back and yups, we had our first kiss (: sweet. Have no idea how can I actually like him so much and all the things he'd done really made me feel like im on cloud9 all the time. Boy, you really rock.
And here's the Expensive soup my brother's talking about just now (:
the scallops and sharkfins all in my tummy, i only remembered to snap this cute soup after I gobbled half of it in.I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART.
Blogged @ Wednesday, March 29, 2006