BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Friday, March 03, 2006


Okay, so I barched into the admin office in T1A. There written, JAE ADMISSION APPEAL ON MON AND TUESDAY. dammit. I dont care, so I went in, told there I cant wait cos' I have like a JOB on monday onwards. That lady told me lotsa stuffs like
*Appeal Is possible, you can come with your doc. on mon
*Chances very low cos' you have to meet the COP for that Particular course first to be listed and stand at least a >50% chance. But my results like that LAR. So I told them because this is like a course that requires musical knowledge. I have that and I can play the piano and guzheng well, I mean, at least my skills are what they actually need.
*showed her all my certs i've actually brought.
*they told me the COMPUTER will select base on your O's results.
*if you die also want to get in, send in your appeal with attached documents.
*go church, temple, mosque whatever and pray, pray to receive a letter of invitation to Interview
*pray again to pass Interview and Audition

--- See.. Im going down on Monday again. Told the JT network that Im not going to work on Monday, my future more important.

NYP SEX SCANDAL. THANKS VERY MUCH TAMMY. *god damn it. my brother actually laughed at me because he is well aware of Tammy. YOU KNOW WHY? because Tammy is HIS FRIEND'S FRIEND. and they TALKED before. what the FUCK?! REPUTATION DOWN.

anyway, after I came home from SP, i got out again to meet bing bro for movie, DAMN. I was barred from the M18 show... They wouldnt let me in unless I show my IC. URGH. So we watched Big mommas house2 instead. nice show lar. I give it like 2-3 Stars.

Then meet junyi bro, treat them to Crystal Jade restaurant to eat Dinner. Okay la.. not really very ex. And yeah, I do owe them a meal ((: hahas~

Really Cherish them alot, they are true "brothers" lah, you can just talk to them with anything and they are always there for you kind of thing ((: So are my friends, those chics and pumpkins.. O YEAH. Latest Update

NYP's gang.
1#ME
2#BING
3#JUNYI
4#MANDA
5#FUZ
6#SAM
7#CHACHA
8#WILLIE
9#AUDREY

Blogged @ Friday, March 03, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes