♥ Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Kinda moody today, cos' I slept for only 5hours. Accompanied him till 4 in the morning before I thought that its better that he gets some rest before setting off. Missed him already ((:Well, told mom that I'll accompany her to work these days cos' she's ill, and I thought its best that I come along so I could keep an eye on her, and also, I'm broke and bored. *lol*Went to Orchard Towers today, did the recording for mom, pack the books and stuffs before heading back home. Had lunch and I can barely keep my eyes open, so lethargic and I think I'm falling ill somehow. Wasn't long after food then I just plonked on my bed and zzz away. Gosh, abit of a temperature and cold.Mom shook me up for second round of work at Defu, then to grandma's place. I'm napping all the way. Yes yes, Im a real pig ((: its not like you dont know! *lmao*Gran really touched me, she gave me this bundle of coins worth 20bucks. Insisting me to keep it cos' she hadn't give me any money since for a long time. I know she loves me, and I love her too. Its just not so good to always accept her money you know, I'm a big girl now, time for me to do something for her to make her proud and please her (:Broke my personal record, for the whole day, no SMSes or calls ((: WOW. First time.But I'M MISSING HIM ALREADY. back on saturday.Hurshurs ...And to FUZ.Darling! What ever happened? Received your sms in the morning, I've replied you but theres no response! Love, I know you are upset, I dont know what happened to you or what ever happened at your side, but fuz, promise me you'll get over with it and stand up strong okay? I love you Girl. You sounded really sad and I got freaked off after reading your text. If there's anything, do confide in us okay? You know theres always the whole lot of us here by your side all the time.There's you SISTAZ Sam, your whitie white companion Me and Chacha, adorable Wanxin, Yanni... SO many of us here. Dont ever keep things from us okay? you'll never be a burden for us and we'll never at all find you a nuisance. Cos' you're always there for me in all my downs. I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE SO DOWNCASTED MY DEAR. And we will always care for you! Fuz, we're SISTAs* like you said ((: We'll always be.Love Always Fuz.

Fuz's double toned arms (:
Fuz, Bu Yao Bu Kai Xin!!
Blogged @ Wednesday, March 22, 2006