♥ Saturday, March 18, 2006
heys
Today's quite a moody day though, upset and very very lonely. Drew 2 unsmiley faces on my scrapbook. Woke up early just to accompany mom to the market, came home, bathed, and set off the 1 Grange Road, Orchard Building #08-01 for medical checkups. I tell you, the staffs there are SO unfriendly and I swear I could almost punch them. Mean people. Its a super fast checkup, and I grew 3cm. Currently 1.62M. weight. Lets not talk bout it.All alone at home today, ate alot, chatted with lame-o the whole day, went for a swim, drizzled, came back in and rot.played a lil maple, fell asleep on the keyboard, gave up. I came back to BLOG.SEE. MY LIFE.Pris msged me and asked me to support her in her band. lol. BSS band, I dont mind, so I asked clau too, giving me the answer tmr.Joining Clau to church next saturday.End. -mega Yawns.-STILL IN LOVE ((:
Blogged @ Saturday, March 18, 2006