♥ Saturday, March 11, 2006
heys!

Lil Sis and Me ((:

we cut lanes just to get to the side of CityLink Mall, just to snap ourselves ^^ ArrogantWorms.

SHE EAT PICKLES!! OMG OMG OMG.

If you dare say Im fair, what about hers???
i somehow Love this pic. looked so 3D eh? bobian, my phone's cam BAGUS ((:- accompanied mom to get groceries- went clau's place to pass her the tee shirt- met couz at cityhallSHOPPING, WHAT ELSE?? ((:went to the IT show to collect the leaflets of Canon Lazer Printers and 100GB HDD light weight intel pentium processor and built in web cam. So far ISUS and VAIO has it. Well....more comparing stuffs to do, and I want a IPOD NANO !!lol. better save up, elsie.Met HockSeng and Jin Hong at the IT roadshow too, and then I went to disturb bro junyi ((: MUAHAS. Poor him, suffering from sore throat and begging for Lozenges. teehee.Anyway. ROXY and QUIKSILVER SALES 30%-70% from 10 to 19 march. DARLINGS! YOU READING THIS??gees,was so tempted to get the black tube which cost like 65bucks. 30% off. But I didnt get in the end because I kept thinking, like why should I waste my money on branded stuffs? and I should probably lose like 5 more Kgs. ahahas. But I got a Roxy grey handbag lol, cute and small. And O yes, I'd changed by all-purpose contact lens solution to COMPLETE just today. no more RENU. My eye balls are like so damaged already, teehee.and so I bought Loreal Paris Eye Liner today, finally. I finished my old one like ...in a month?!So yeah, set completed. Next, I will die for Anna Sui's eye shadows! THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS! *gush!*
Blogged @ Saturday, March 11, 2006