BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Monday, March 20, 2006
HAPPY HAPPY DAY


Interesting day today ((: 5 SMILEY FACES uploaded on my scrapbook ^

Had piano lessons this morning for 2 full hours. LOL. Sickening..
F# MINOR HARMONIC IS SUPER TOUGH. PLUS THERE'S CONTRARY MOTION IN THAT TOO! SHUCKS.

Met chacha at Cine about 2.40 outside Famous amos, that girl claimed she spot me already before i crossed the road, cos' my pink balloon skirt is just TOO stricking. >.<

went to check on the movie time, its totally out cos' its gran's birthday and I had to like go off early and join them for dinner.

The time are all so OUT. shucks. Didnt watch any in the end, played POOL again ((:
I improved!
Cha improved too!
Im so proud of her and yeps, i made her call me SHI-MU instead! TEEHEE xP
I kept winning, you know why?? cos its TABLE 20! AUSPICIOUS table for me ((:
Cha didnt believe it at first. Muahas. Now she BELIEVED. Tralala~

Table 19 was occupied after awhile, and that hunk there looked incurably familiar. YEAH, and they were really LOUD and noisy lar. I was like... Urgh!! Urgh!!. Then the familiar loud blasting thunderous laughter. ANDY! haha... not that andy. This is Zhiyan's pri sch friend.
The guys kept looking over at us lar which was like so irritating.
That guy actually came up to me for my no. before leaving -.-
" Hey, Ji De Wo Ma? Andy, Zhiyan De Peng You. Wo De Peng You Xiang Yao Na Ni De Hap Ma, But Ta Bu Gan, Suo Yi Yao Wo Pang Ta Na. "
then he hands me his hp,
"Ke Yi Gei Wo Ni Hao Ma Mah?"

I was like...crap lar, just knew it, like I told most people and Jiazhi, I dont know how to reject people asking for no.s. Yeah, then I just quickly typed my no. and move on with the balls.

Funniest part is when Chacha actually rolled her ball OUT from the table! SO PRO. and then next she dugged out my ball from the bottom instead of the cue ball. LOL. really made me LOL.

Jia Zhi came lo, like he promised he will ((:
So yeps, cute guy. He came hooting at me when i was adjusting my lens. then he patted on me and talked to me crap, adorable craps ((:

But sadly I have to leave early. Chacha told me its the earliest we ever went back when we are out. LOL. So totally agree with her ^

I almost fainted in the train. THAT BLOODY FELLOW right infront of us have the most ULTRA SUPER AMMONIA STENCH boy. dammit. and the train is like so PACKED. ahhhh.

Got off at Toa Payoh, went up to buy a bouquet of rose for gran ((: then I went to Popular to buy the star folding papers. ((: so glad, i love folding those twinkle stars^^

Celebrated gran's birthday, the meal is like so SHIOK ((: ahahas ((: sung her an ENG ver, Chi, Canto and Melayu Ver. of HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her! l
snapped her while she's on the phone with uncle,

LOOK AT MY GRAN! SO COOL!
She got a ROCKON!! hand pose on her left and a Nokia7610 on her right! LOLS!!



AND I'M STILL IN LOVE^^
he's leaving tmr for m'sia, back only 4days later. He told me he's gonna get prepaid cards so he could still sms me every min while he's there ((:
SUGAR!

Blogged @ Monday, March 20, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes