♥ Friday, March 24, 2006
Great day today (:Hmmm...woke up in the noon as usual, suppose to meet my darling chacha and moomoo, but fuz said she at her grandparents place.. Haixe. Dont know what's going on =(Anyway, went to clau's place instead. Chit chatted like the old days, was folding stars throughout the whole train ride, cos' of the long journey. Reached Kovan, I jogged my way there lo ((:So clau, you know why am I actually panting and sweating like crazy already eh? LOL.WORST THING. I didnt bring my handphone! I actually forgot about it! ARRH. aiya.Felt so uneasy the whole day.Pigeon and Pinky came ((: I'M THE FIRST!!! yay^Helped her dolled up abit for her disco night lo, ahahas. She claims that we're still in love, but I told her, I'm now proven to be absolutely NORMAL. Lols. Too bad, stick with your KAKA, pinky ((: Yes yes, I'll still love you dear, and moo? I love you too! sisters always eh?Grabbed clau's hamster to play! lol, sickening clau kept asking me if I'm okay lo... So, maybe she's just not used to me speaking to animals eh??lol. Now you know. I have alot to talk about to animals der, who ask me to adore them so much ((: TEEHEE.Missed those girls alot, then we started to talk about notebooks, then dont know who suddenly changed the subject all the ways to boys. Piangs. That all eyed at me. DOOOH! Pigeon then went all with plants and fruits discussion... while I was folding stars still.(I was like... OKAY. ahahas!)So after all that, PInky gotta leave for NY, she insisted on cycling there. LoL. She cant ride Aunty Doris's bike. ahahas. So me and Pigeon actually guided her on each side so she won't fall!! Pinky's just far too adorable!Moo then became the camera man..."Claudia!! TAKE PICTURE!!" pinky kept reminding her. LoL."TOOK LE!""AYY, TAKE AGAIN! TAKE SOMEMORE!"lols... me and pigeon were busy posing posing too! ahahas... cute people. Thats what I like about them.Saw her off at the bus stop then we 3 headed down for the playground, before that we went into the Jap. Cemetry. lol. I was just curious lar, then told the chimps to just check it out lo! At the playground, instead of expecting lil kids there cos' of the noises, we found ourselves being surrounded my sch teenage kids. ahahas. O WELL. Pigeon grabbed a bottle from the grass.Told him to throw it at me.And I will. KICK it ((:O yeah. my past time ((:So it wasn't long when I started to do kickboxing with that pathetic plastic bottle with pigeon and cow. had so much fun. Reminded me of how we used to be back in school then. How we climbed on top of the monkey bars and just sat and chit chatted there for hours, how we tied the rope into a swing and swing with it. How we took turns to breakdance, balance on the poles and tambolas. So much fun then...So we played the swing, trying to aim reach as high as possible to kick pigeon who's on the bike. Then I gave up, we went to balance on the springy seats. lol. Love them!after all that playing and non stop running, kicking and climbing, we retreated back for a rest, chitchatted awhile then yeah, dinner time for clau, then mom came to fetch me ((:HEHS, I know, Im just lazy to go back on my own...^All these excitement made me drew 2smileys on my scrapbook, drew another 2smiley cos' 'we' managed to chat online just now in the afternoon while he's in the cafe (: then the other one is just because he's coming back tomorrow ((:Total There's 4.~whoopee!~
Blogged @ Friday, March 24, 2006