BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Tuesday, March 21, 2006
(:


only 2 Smileys for the day.

Went to Kbox @ Paradiz this morning with Fuz and Cha. and the Kbox actually got server error and we waited for like 30mins for it??! Sang till 2 Plus before we left for Paradigm to play pool.

Was discussing with Fuz about guys asking for my numbers, cos' it might ruin my future when time comes.

Then yeah, went to Paradigm. Gees.. its like. Kinda empty when we came then its full when we started playing. The table is much bigger and I dont quite like that, and base isn't what I like, doesn't give grip to my wrist )): Played really lousy today. Urghs. But okay lar, at least i enjoyed and played ^^ ahahas. Cha's getting GOOD! ((:

Tried to play les with Fuz just now.. that girl just cant play along. Told her that cos' I really got the hinch that some orang would just grab my no. anywhere there. AND YEAH. it happened again, see. SO predictable.

URGH. shall not talk bout it. Gees.
I really hate it when guys come up to me and get my number. I just dont know how to REJECT you know. And sickening fuz didnt help -.- I even winced at em' for help. Gawd.
So there's 2 guys who got my number today. BAD DAY. think I would probably just stick with cine or tamp for pool. Cos' at least my dear is there to save me ((:

Speaking bout him. Im so upset )): He couldn't walk with me today cus' he's busy packing his luggage at home and he's leaving like tomorrow?? Gonna miss him hell loads (:
You know, what sets him apart from others is that, he's really unique and special in my life. I mean... there's none out that whom I know have so much things alike and in common. Though he's not that tall or handsome or cute like those guys out there, he's got a really nice soul and personality ((:
I mean, he really care about what I do and how I'm feeling every moment, he even asked about my friends which is really cool (: great guy.

Gonna miss him this 4 days.. Sigh.

oh hey you know what?
That guy who got my number just now at Paradigm? he gave my no. to 2 other of his friends which is like so URGH!!
now all of them kept harassing me and stuffs. so pissed.
can someone please save me?! FUZ?! anyone???

Oh yea. Calling UAN tomorrow to fix appointment for Port Folio.
I got a Media Corp Audition on 28 Oct this year. Its like so happening ((:
Now Im verified as an official member and now have an account to log in to UANONLINE, Dawn Yeoh is my senior! TEEHEE. so so happening.

13MARCH06'-you know, I promise ya, by all means. I'll keep it LOCK in my head boy ((:

-btw, sorry to bro bing and junyi, cant have dinners with y'all today )): Will promise to visit ya at the pub soon bro! ((: squishy hugs!

Blogged @ Tuesday, March 21, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes