♥ Friday, March 03, 2006
ah!
Alright, I got the Job afterall, starting on Monday onwards. Helping out in the office first, and then to Isetan Orchard from tues onwards and cha should be starting on the 10th (:Hangten called, I can go collect my cheque already, collecting tomorrow morning. Wonder how much =.=Didnt really slept well last night.. Was chatting with bingbing bro from 12 to 3.30am and i woke up at like 9.30?! all thanks to the JT company =.= asked me if I wanted to work today from 11 to 9 at Suntec. I dont mind actually BUT, all thanks to the fucked up MOE JAE system, I got to cheong to SP to appeal. BY ALL MEANS. yeah. So I rejected them. Postponed Piano lesson again. Tmr 2.45pm. to 4.45 i think. Then will be meeting my besties aka the public nuisances tmr to yeah. HANG around. Probably playing Pool I think, cos' those chics complaining that SAT movies tickets Ex. =.= well done....JAE thingy eh. Got into NYP. Digital Media Design. the course is alright... I dont mind lar actually.. just that.. I really really wanted to get into Sp's Music and Audio Technology Course, its like something I've always wanted the whole time! So... Yeah. about that, Im off set to SP.God, WHY LIDDAT?!Oh yeah..so far..Bro Bing,Bro Junyi, Mom manda, Wiffie Sam, Maid Audrey, Husband Willie, Relative Sherry ... (anymore??? KEEP ME INFORM YOU CHIMPS)all tio NYP. SO DID I. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? NYP'S TAMMY SO ALLURING ISSIT? MUSIC AND AUDIO TECHNOLOGY.
Blogged @ Friday, March 03, 2006