BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, March 15, 2006
3in1


OKAY, first MSN's lagging, Second Friendster's lagging. Now, Blogspot lagging. Cant blog for 2 days! so more news update coming.

Monday, went to Kpool with my darling lil moo at Cine, played for hours and we paid like 19bucks. Somehow I'm addicted to the balls there. We watched how the people come and go in the surrounding tables. And there were so many KIDS there. gosh... Losers. They are making like a hell load of noises, I swear I could throw my slippers at them. But nahs, my slippers are too Ex to throw, if I brought my home flippys, Bet I would just fling it at em'.


Tuesday. Received many many mails in friendster from those desperate BUGGERS as usual, ignore 4 replied 2. Theres an interesting one there, name, Jia Zhi.
He asked me if I was playing at cine ytd around that particular time and I said Yeaps.
So he told me that somehow he just happened to spot me here in friendster and yeah, he's that guy with the guys next table. So yeah, I only had my eyes on the Balls, didn't really paid attention to the guys around or girls. ahahas.
So yeah, I was like quite curious lar, like.. HOW did he find me in friendster and like wow. such a coincidence we're next to each other and I said "EXCUSE ME" to him before. LMAO. And while browsing through his photos, YA, I DO RECOGNISE HIM SOMEHOW ((:


Wed. TODAY. okay whatever.
Suppose to meet the people at 11 today. Pinky and I met somewhere about the same time. Went to Mac first to chomp our lunch. I had doublecheeseburger WITHOUT the pickles, missed that BEEF so much. Then we went to the kiosk and rented the bikes. Lol..



PINKY FINALLY CAN CYCLE. GOSH, DAMN PROUD OF HER.
Didnt ask him to smile for the cam cause he's might damage my whole phone.


Winston just enjoys having LAKSA on a 35Degree scorching heat. He claims it's SHIOK.bloody bugger =.= teehee.

That 2 Rascals came like 2 HOURS later. GEEX. so yeah, we cycled for like 2 hours plus plus, returned the bikes and then left the 2 buggers eating there. Lols. Not out fault okay, we rushing down to Sentosa to meet PInky's Pri schmates.
Before that we were like, EH! NEED TO GET SHIRT LAR, HOT!!
HALTER TOPS!
CANNOT!! SEE MY BRA!!
YOUR BRA WHY??
THE STRAPS LAR!
SO HOW?
GET FROM ICE LEMON TEE!

LOLs. So we spent like 1hour shopping there instead lah. Then we took a cab down to Harbourfront. 7.80bucks.
Shuttle bus down to Sentosa, went to Palawan Beach and finally met up with em' at 5.
Played volley ball.
Im totally tired.
Cycled. Walked for kilos. now ball game. Geesssss..

I looked like a Crab now. The tan lines not very ORBIT lor. damn it. Red and White. Like FUZ!!!! AHH!!!.... shouldnt have laughed at her the last time. sad.

ANYWAY. LOL. IM GONNA DO MY PORT FOLIO SOON!

2 X Outfit Change (Formal and Casual)
Eyebrow Shaping for Ladies
1 X Make-up & Hair Blow
2 X Backdrop Colour Change
8 X Exposures of Face/ Half & Full body shots
8 X 4R Photo Prints to Keep
8 Free Negatives


SO EXICITED. but wait. gotta shed at least 5KG more!


Blogged @ Wednesday, March 15, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes