BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Thursday, February 02, 2006
updates!


SUNDAY 29JAN06'

morning wake around ten, served tea to parents then collect angpao, went to grandpa's place to pay visit, and then to Bedok visit mom's siblings, collect more angpaos, went to SiangKuang to collect even more angpaos...
The Day is boring la, slept the whole day when i reached home.

MONDAY 30JAN06'

today's CHU2. hmmm... same routine, went to my ShangHai Clan Association there for lunch and take angpaos... About 2, Bro dropped us at kovan 2pm, Me with Sis JJ. Meet Chingtong and Glen to Clau's place.
Hmmm... Was quite a nice day actually, there's Gaya, Kamz, Me, Clau, Chingtong, Glen, Junwei, MissYong, Mark and prof. Adrian x) Had fun ^
Later we went over to Mdm Ravi's place, unfortunately she's not home, so all headed down to my place.
Junwei went to play mahjong with my sis, my bro and sam. the rest were munching the foodies away and tv-ing. Heated up some slices of pizzas for the guys, Ct and MW. Sat with Ct instead, cos no more space, and ya, fed him with his pizza. that boy >.<

awhile later all headed back for dinner, left with me and Ct, he's still early, later on he's leaving for his aunt's place for Mahjong. Quite embarressing actually... because I've got a reunion dinner at MY place and my WHOLE TAY family's here. So ya, lots of gossiping among my cousins (they are ALL younger than me, i'm the da jie da. HeHz). Thats not the worst, went Ct's leaving, my mom even asked Ct if he wanna join Us for dinner. OMG. like hell... there's 20 over of my family members and all of them had their eyes on Ct when she spoke. GOsh. I feel like digging hole underneath me and duck. Or best, melt into the ground.

Anyway... wasn't long when most of them left. Sam and Jing stayed over cos we were all into our Mahjong. Sam broke a porcelaine mug. Dad then decided that all of us go to AngPow River there to walk walk.. time. 11.26pm.
Reached there like 11.45, so its crowded, every year the ambience its the same, abit boring and very similar to every year, just that they change the zodiac and added more lightings and stuffs.. blah.blah..

at about 1plus, Dad took us to eat the Taiwan Smelly Tofu. My god. I'd almost fainted and do I really hate the smell. Dared not even try but abit curious of what it taste like. So... Sam and bro kinda talked and lured me into stuffing one of a piece into my mouth. Boy... it Stinks the hell outta me.. but the sweet black sauce and spice they added in made the taste abit fragrant.. so basically... its not that bad x) Sam bought another box and we started eating like pigs.. on smelly tofu. What the? hahas... *boy... i promised myself that I will MAKE my budz try that! muahas... see their reactions...* xPpP

Reached home about 3am plus, Me and sis started yakking on the bed where as bro and sam slept in another room. bout 4 plus then i managed to like doze off. Of course before that I really Cleanse and Brush my teeth thorougly to get rid of the foul stench in my mouth with colgate and listerine. PiaNgx. can faint.

TUESDAY 31JAN06

Me and Sis both woke up in the noon -.- PiGs. Was so bored that I've decided to bring her down to town with me to walk walk shopshop....
You know whats the worst thing?? that Eddie called me up and my past CG are all heading TOWN also lor!.... basket. That totally swept off my mood. Really buay song whole day... Met them lar... WT... why on Earth did I tell them Im also in Town and I'm in Fareast?! possessed!!!
piangs. so ya... met them LAR in the end out of the unexpected circumstances. dammit. totally ruin my day. See them I also shake head... all psychos. Come town dont know do what... somemore dressed until like go market liddat... piangs. Gonecase. * So i quickly RUN la..as usual... Heng ah... bestin winston saved me... called me if I wanna go KBOX in Ser.Garden or not. (NOT VERY FAR lOr =.= ) so chatted with him like for 10mins and all of them are all like morons liddat, stood there. IF I JOIN THEM, I'll die early. They are buay pai type lah, come here because ONEPERSON want to get pencil case. PURPLE somemore. there's like 8 of them la, age, 15-25. waste time. I rather go home and cry,or sleep...
the rest of the day.. Blahblah.

WEDNESDAY 1FEB06

Woke up kinda early to meet Jr and Dylan to painian =) we've decided to spend the whole day together xDD great budz^
So I met them at YCK station, and then headed down to Woodlands Circle (Dylan's house) to painian. Hmmm...damn. I forgot the block no. -.- piangs.
Reached there, chatted and played blackjack awhile, and then we went into the room to book movie tickets, I Not Stupid Too. Cheap lor, all together $21.50 only.

Hmmm... Later on Dylan's dad dropped us at Admiralty Station, from there we headed to MY place. Novena. Lunch was our Shanghainese specialty, ShangHai Rice Cake, its nice okay, they're so lucky to taste it =) lols. should have charged them.

Later on we went to Cine, was still early la... so we played Pool first, I'm that toot toot kind lo, so both of them taught me lo.
The Movie was great! Very nice to Laugh and quite nerve touching. But I cried because I was laughing so hard instead of being emotionally moved. bIangS. Jr and Dylan also lo... not only me. xP

Later on we went down to Bugis for dinner. MORE SMELLY TOFUS. Should have seen their expressions lo!!! FUNNY lor. see how their faces twist and turn blue when they are there... In the End i ate the most. 5 pieces. Damn. This time the tofu really STINK. tasted weird!... very diff. from what I ate previously. Both of them were grumbling the whole journey way back to Jr's place.. lol.... muahahas...

Jr's place... hmmm... very fun lo, his room is like so cute, got pull up bar and sit up feet support. so cool! And.... Jr really have ALOT ALOT of comics... piangs. In my whole life, I've never touched A comic before. hahas...dont even know how to read it, so Jr kinda taught me. Both the guys were watching super sunday and lo, they left the com for me to play... ahahas... Online chatted with Fuz awhile =)

Got home about 9plus liddat. SO EARLY. so I went to my room there rest awhile lo.. later bro came in, asked me to play mahjong, haha... there's ah beng, edwin, hin and weiloon. But weiloon dont know how to play lo... so they need ME. hahas... ok la.. so i play lo... since when I ever say NO to Mahjong derh?? xD

THURSDAY 2FEB06

WOKE UP WITH A FEVER AND A TERRIBLE HEADACHE AND A TOTALLY UPSET STOMACH. (must be caused by the extreme terrible tofus last night. very uneasy stomach, went to loo lotsa times and i lost all my colour. damned)
Met up with CT for movies and... hang out bah. We went to play pool again. He taught me quite alot. The movie we chose was KUNGFU SWEETHEART. 5.35pm. We left KPOOL at 4.30 instead. I ACTUALLY READ THE TIME WRONGLY. things got worst when I bought the wrong amount of famous amos... 100G more. and poor CT, his throat already very bad already.. muahahs. x) who cares~
so we sat down outside to chat chat abit..he keeps blabbering... even until after the movie, we went to walkwalk around the whole orchard...
I dont mind because I likeD him. love his company. But sometimes he gets to my nerves. Keeps telling me what to wear, how to dress and stuffs. come on? who am I? I like how I dress and I dont really care how others think or feel about my dressings. like... whatever.
Hmmm....

Sigh. Initially, I really like getting close with him, even in the movies, while watching Cecilia's swift kicks inside the show, I kept thinking about, the first time we watched movies together when we first dated. Was..2years ago. and I once lovED him. Past Tense. All the time.. almost 3years already, we're good friends..soul mates. I dont know how I feel about him, should I lean closer to him or back away. Should I just hold his hands and love him back the way I did months months months ago? We kept chatting about ..okay, so its only him doing the talkings, I kept mute. So he's like talking about stuffs like he and Eileen, that ah lian who doesnt know how to type english and a proper sms, that ah lian who is a year older and a stalker, that ah lian who CT haven really got a clue how she looks like even though they worked together in the same place twice in Motorola factory. yeah yeah..typical desperates... Sigh.

it figures, Ct's nice to everyone, so that leaves me with nothing to bother cos' he probally takes me as a great pal or something. So lichuen, dont think so much eh =) nothings' gonna happen.
So we sat on everywhere to talk and I can tell he's trying to cheer me up. But he doesnt know Why am I upset. Do you know Why? hmm. somethings are best kept in silence.

I've been out with alot of guys, ok. Aint no flirt here, these guys are my pals, brothers and buddies. Nothing else, no feelings no sparks no nothing. CHILL. ... the thing is... none of them failed to see me home everytime we hang out late. they'll just be there for me to make sure I get my ass home safely. I really appreciate them. But no, Ct's not the case. he just waved me goodbye cos' he's heading off to play mahjong. Hmmm...not gentlemen. Is he the type I really want? geees....Lc's thinking too much.

ok..no more boys talk. Friendship. I feel like... I've lost my best pal..Pinky. Sigh...and everyone's drifting away ...very miserable. No one to talk to no one to share my life. Although I've been out everyday, I still feel alone. Blame on myself, I dont know how to socialise, I dont know how to open my mouth to speak. Useless bum. sigh. lonely... nahs. thats all for today. CRIES.

Blogged @ Thursday, February 02, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes