OH NO... CHACHA'S HIDDEN!!!
YES, IT SPELLS OUT DIVAS ``LOVES``
too bright.( Francs's scanner =.= ) the pic wasn't THIS bright ((: now we all have WHITE FACES.
BRIGHT. VERY.
I Kinda Like This Pic ((:
the pic is very HUGE. and chacha STUCK her face right in front of the cam, which took up alot of space!! muahahas x) LOVE HER xDD its a SUNDAY now, I just cant get to sleep and Im not Mapling either. I dont really fancy games, so I actually became a good gal and did my music theory hw ((: *damn, I sound like a lil kid. tsktsk*
Later on I guess I can predict whats Gonna happen later. Cos' its a Family Day *this time...without my da-ge, he's in Mel. boohoo...*. We'll all wake at 12, have Dim Sum Feast in Fortunate Restaurant again, go shopping, visit Granny, go lao di fang makan dinner x)
psst... its 2.10am. SUNDAY. SUNDAY. ITS A HOLI HOLI HOLIDAY. lmao. some retards... *murmers*
