♥ Saturday, February 11, 2006
smiles!
Firstly, I'm really disappointed with my results, very bad and disgusting, thy shall not talk about it. But I can go into NYJC if I want to. Its just my courage and confidence of ace-ing Alevel, so no, sorry Zhiyan, don't think I am up to it, I cant take the stress and all. Esp. chinese! lols. And Econs, I dont know anything bout it, No POA.
Cried in the hall yesterday even before the release of the results. Because this year our batch did tremendously well, much better than last year's batch when they are the almighty ones. Guess we really proved the evil teachers and that mean sheep wrong! These people are always muttering disappointments at us what we've conquered the glory for BSS past 'glories' ..look how we've beaten em'! xD yeah.. above nationals and ENGLISH level, very well done! 4e1 only had ONE failure in EL, she's some one who's tentatively weak in EL as she's from China, someone who had worked hard for English esp. Anyway, we still Love her for who she is and how much her absence made me miss her even more.
Congrats to Adrian! Wanxin! Glen! Kasim! xD Glories~ Most of us made it to JCs, so guess how well 4e1 did x) Honourable.
Broke down upon receiving my results. They were thrash.
My parents didn't blame me, instead, they were being so supportive and all x)
Phew. and imma glad x)
Big thank you for all my loves who stood by me at my weakest moment,
Claudia, Zhiyan, Gaya3, Kamz, Wins, Wanxin, Fuz, Dylan, Jr =) yes, Thank you all x) appreciate that too. O yeah, Daniel and Nelson, my online soulmates. xDD
I'm really glad I didnt kill myself, because if I did, I dont know how deeply I would hurt you people and yeah, I love You.
And Ching Tong, thanks for calling me and keeping me company through the phone throughout my whole journey home and to bed. Hugs, I know you've been trying to cheer me up and all, o yes, congrats to your extreme well performance. I'm really excited and glad for you x)
HangTen called me this afternoon while I'm still zzzing on my bed, (psst... woke up at 12.30), asked if I would like to work from monday onwards. I was like, Didn't I rejected You people already? so tempted to hang up but then again, I mustn't be so MEAN to em', they are considered as public and I shall not be nasty and rude to Public. SO yeah... I told YeTing, caller, if I could come down on Tues instead, so yeah, she said OK and I only work from 16 to 23 feb. Alright, that sounds fine, since I have income for a week and at least I wouldn't be that BORED.
Went to wifey Sam's place later on, there's mommie manda, darling fuz, qianwen, wanxin. x)
Do I love them alot! I'm also in love with sam's doggies, Persy and Summer! lols! adorable! but boy... are they really irritating =) awwws~
So we sat down for hours discussing about the courses, which to choose and what we like. And in summary,
Amanda -NP MassComm.,
Sam -NP/SP/NYP MassComm,
Fuz -NYP Early Childhood Edu.,
Qw- NYP Dental Therapy/-SPMusic & Audio
Me- SP Music & Audio
Wx- TP Architecture
WX is so TP pro, I'm SP pro, AJ's NP pro. lols.
Cute people xD
Fuz so adorable! Keeps insisting that she'll be the President Of MY fanclub. Lols. When I haven even started yet. Muahas. Kept CARRESSING me as usual xD that SEXY BUM xP
AJ's tattoo is REAL. and its really Nice. Angel =) muahas.
So we finally did the JAE registeration together and yepp.. Jobs Done!

while doing the online JAE registeration, we realized WX! WX could actually squeeze that fit into that tiny gap between the window and the table. MY GOODNESS! WANXIN!! So we were all like, QUICK! TAKE PICTURE!
lols... next Fuz started disturbing me with my fanclub thingy, gosh, and so there's a crazy period when all of them trying to snap me, and there's one which looked something like that.
Yepp, and after all the crazy stuffs we did, we settled down and did some outing planning like SINGING! KTV, yay^^ sing sing! LURBBIT. lols. So its going to be on Monday =)
And Wanxin was planning to but roses and chocos (was the heart-shaped balloons included?) for the teachers and give it to them on for Valentine's day. Lol. She's So ADORABLE.
So Monday's plan should be about getting the stuffs first, then to Orchard for some Karaoke Session =) yeah baby~ Its All About Us <3>
Malcom called, he asked it how's it going for me and if my parents were cool and all. YEAH! ahahas... so he asked me if I could make an appointment with them to sign the registeration, so i just shut him up by saying, tomorrow, 5pm. My goodness. I LOVE IT THERE. Its like home =) Suddenly, I'm just feeling so cool about everything and I cant wait to be inside UN artiste network and I cant wait to start SCHOOL.
xD
Rushed from sam's place to home. By Bus and CAB. Mom kept hurrying me for bro's farewell dinner. LoLs. So yeah, the dinner at Serangoon Garden Country Club was mouth watering, and I got a fever. ahahas.. who cares when I'm having fun with my cousins all. Life is great with such a loving family and rocking Friends and soon to have, fanclub, by Fuz. lol.
nahnah... dont think so much. One Thing At A Time.
I really love the song, Everytime We Touch. Lols. It rawk My socks! and San Hu Hai, by J.C.
lalax.
Anyway, let us all pity beloved ct, he's working from 6.30PM to 6.30AM, awww.. that aint the worst when he's working with a bunch of AHLIAN FANS. haha.. SCUMMY.
So yeah, coming next its Vday. hahas... O Bother!~ ^^ Aint no guys that worth my time, yet. xD
Blogged @ Saturday, February 11, 2006