BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Saturday, February 25, 2006
SAT-FEVER



Was really pigging the whole night through, fell asleep while msging dearest chingtong (he's still out there playing pool, and so he left me alone, drats.). Oh yeah, I finally settled on a cute skin for pinky, and this time, I BANNED PINK. Go check it out yea, its really adorable, love that yellow chum.

Woke up at 12 thanks to Frans, I was actually thinking of what program I have today course simply, I just cant remember a thing. Am really losing my memory...god. SO YEAH. Frans called (she's still dancing...hohoho.) at said yeah. Meet at 3 somewhere and will confirm with me at 2.30.. I was like okay~ and so waltz off to web-cam with the Bear and the Cow. Wasn't that long at about 2.36PM exactly, Frans smsed me that she's not free cos' she's going out. I was like so pissed lar, got PANGSEH. So i msged Chacha see if she's free to shop with me ((: and YEAH!! she's FREE ((: LOVE HER TO BITS.
Frans called later on and was very shocked to find out that I am still home, then she told me she actually didnt realize that she sent that msg wrongly to me, wasnt meant for me, its for Felicia. lols. SO i rushed out lar, spent 5mins outside tying my laces on my long sneakers.

So met Frans in the train station and she INSISTED that my makeup is too thick, and was giggling like a hiney. GEES. urghs. yeah yeah Brat!((: she's cute lar, we went to PS later on.

EBASE FINAL SALE!!! MY GOD!!!!!!!! ((: CHEERS! ITS STILL ON!!

I have to GET at least 3PIECES there and I did. I AM SO DAMN PROUD~ FUZ!! YOU READING THIS??
*bought a Green V Top with a middle Zipper at $8!! (u.p $29)
*bought a Striking Pink Balloon Skirt at $12 (u.p $42)
*bought a Light Lacey and Flare Jingle Skirt at $20 (u.p $59)

SEE, BOUGHT 3!! im so damn satisfied ((:

Meanwhile, met up with Pinky with PS with her friends *smiles* I love that Gurl.

Roamed around PS for like an hour or so when we finally decided to leave for CityLink to meet Darling chacha ((:

Met Miss Yong there as well!! muahas ((: Missed her loads!! sadly she cant shop with us, she gotta join her friends...

So yeah, spent like another hour in Suntec, ate Baking Boys' cookie and muffin, Love it.
Me and Cha were like drifting from shop to shop, muahas!! Heart damn itchy, right chacha?? ((:
*SmIrKs* So tempted to have some Andersons' and yeah, both of us were like so pekchek, cos' ALBO having sales also!! I bet chacha wants their shades... and hangbags?! =.=

I wanted to get Charles and Keith heels... But damn, Im wearing sneakers and its going to be super troublesome to take em' off and putting em' on again. I PROMISE,BY NEXT WEEK, IMMA GET AT LEAST ANOTHER 3PAIRS OF HEELS!! ((:
( UNC'S heels aint that bad as well...so's NOVO^^)

Took lotsa pics everywhere lar, Went to Towers Record to get my hubby's 2002 album, EDISON TRANSITION. the only album missed out in my collection cos' no other music cd stores has it, not even HMW :(( SAD lar. So YEAH!! got it eventually! $26 bucks. aww! mwakkks <3>

both at the left: Franseca, SHE ENJOYS POPPING INTO MY SNAPS. SHE JUST LOVE TO.


yes yes. And she's got this HABIT of showing her SPARKING WHITE TEETH. FRANS! ADVERTISE FOR COLGATE OR SOMETHING WILL YA?! ((:


SUPER FRIENDS <3 teeth =")">
Tongues Out.


i look seducive here.


now She's Seducive. Lord.


that camera have got to shake.



picture perfect. The toilet really have nice lightings


OKAY FRANS, YOU CAUGHT ME.


i wanted the berry to fall onto my hands. we are in the toilet BTW.


trying to act ah lian lah, but my face kinda betrayed me.


CONSTIPATED. this pic is really retarded, cant blame... the photographer is kinda Buay Pai ((:


yes yes...threesome =)


what we wore. Naturally, I dont wear Heels, so yeah, you should know which is mine ((:


Look MOMMA!! NEW POSE.


the camera loves me... the camera loves me... the camera loves me... ... ((:


and cha must bite her tongue ((:


aitee. So.. thats IT. LOADS of photos...opps, and more coming. *GrInx*

Blogged @ Saturday, February 25, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes