BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Tuesday, February 28, 2006
ouched.


Went to watch Final Destination 3 with Moo and Bear today. OMFG. its like so bloody. cant look..cant look. Yeah. I do admit I'm those kinda girl who doesnt shed a single tear watching touching films, those kinda girls who likes to laugh out loud in comedies, those kinda woman who's so tough that horror movies have No Kick on her, and simply, she'll never be afraid to watch scary movies.
BUT no. I am very terrified lol. The show's like. "FUCK THAT", "FUCKING HELL!!" my goodness... i have not spoken any vulgarities for months!.. that show is really GRUESOME and DISGUSTING lah. Its not scary. NO. Swear it is not scary. Just Erxin. And yes, Moo and Bear now must have discovered my weakness by this incident lah. And Chingtong's right ... this story really can lead someone into thinking that, life is really unpredictable and death occurs at anytime and anywhere. Vulnerable thats That. So I was like... kept dugging myself into clau's shoulders and grabbing Bear's hand. POOR THEM. opps. Cannot tahan, lah.

I'm not always tough, I have feelings too. When I said no guys can ever turn me on, you're misled into thinking that, there really isn't really a guy I love, or couldn't be bothered by their persistence.

Because of you, I finally found myself, and you're always there to lift my spirits up at my very low. No other can replace You, and you know that. I hate it when I have to argue with you, but I enjoy everytime we bicker and then put off the fire with something stupid like I'm Sorry. We'd been lovebirds, and then we are best friends. You kept reminding me that I'm your only soulmate, only a friend to depend on. I'm just too naive perhaps. Who knows you better than I do? Who can reads and predicts whats' on your mind before you even speaking?
Yeah. There she is. Back with you after tearing you up and you came for comfort. I have so much to tell you, so much words to spill it out to you like I really like you. But Im just no one in your eyes, you dont tell me what is it that you are thinking, you wouldn't let me know. Remember that night when you called me and chatted till morning? how upset you were after she totally broke your heart? and how you told me it took you so long to find someone to replace me but to no avail cos I can never be replaced, and you thought Xanthe was the one??

Now she's back, returning back to you. You were like so glad and relieved and all, kept telling me how nervous you are and you dont know what to reply her. I'm glad that you're happy... if she's the one that can really make your day even at night, then, I'll smile for the sake of your happiness ((:

But my heart really ached alot,

Time shows everything, Its fated that we'll never be together ever again. Perhaps she's then the right one for you, not me. She CAN replace me, boy. And I...
I'll always be your Best Gal-
Friend.


Blogged @ Tuesday, February 28, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes