♥ Wednesday, February 15, 2006
=/
Went to sign the contract today at UAN artiste network. Malcom is getting cute lo, reminds me of spongebob. xDD muahas. Thats Evil, Lichuen.
Then went with bro and mom to Bugis, shop for BRIEFS. lol.... $94 in all... He bought like 8-9 boxes, from Levi-s I think. hmmm... I got myself a rather PINKISH tube top which is very unusual. Highlight this,
I-DO-NOT-LIKE-PINK. Its wayyy to girlish for Me.
Went SimLim to buy another webcam so each of us could see my bro when he's in Mel. ....tomorrow... Sigh.
Im starting my First day of work at HangTen tomorrow alllll the way at People's Park Complex. So F-A-R.
And I have to be Very NEAT. way freakish. Hair all neatly tied up like this
sad larr.Even more sad that my brother is leaving tomorrow for melbourne for futher studies and Im unable to see him off.- Eli came to my room just now and we started barking like crazy, took alot of crazy shots in which SOME I've deleted and some I've decided to keep it.
Example:
THE PUMPKINS.
Blogged @ Wednesday, February 15, 2006