BE NICE,
NO RIPPING!




♥ Wednesday, February 08, 2006
=)


What a PIG. Slept at 4plus at night, woke up at 2pm today. Share some cookies with Murphy, Mushi and Jessie before I plunged into the pool.
My stamina's building up and so are my muscles, lol. Barely stop at all cos' I feel the least tired. Must be the cookies that gave me the energy. I dont know, I just feel very good whenever I'm under the waters. As though, the underwater world is mine and I conquer the silence. Got out of the pool at 3.45pm. Showered and had lunch. I dont feel shag at all. LOL. Bursting with ENERGY. came online, many chats today with alot of living souls. Well well... the chats really disabled me from maple. LOL. so today I didnt play maple at all.. ahahas. Chatted with fuz, nelson aka lame-o, his sis, zerro, daniel, bro junyi and quite a few, cant remember. oh ya. And Jordan. Suddenly the both of us came to this idea of going to the Gym again. lols. So yeah, about 6plus- 7, we met at the usual place.

I wore my FBT tracks and my navy top and adidas. goodness... I was late again. Clau and Nel msged me on the way. Lol. I was 20mins late. opps! sorry Jor! xD hahas.. cant find my specs, so wore my contact lens instead, thats why late mah.
So when I RAN to the bus stop and got on to 143. These sickening passengers kept looking at me as though I was from another planet, got this urge to whack them up like how I whack those snails in Maple. LOL. I can really Imagine things well. Cant you see? This Society needs future workforce like ME, who is really good in planning out events, creative and innovative, ideas producer, POPS! look! IDEA. hahas.. okay. Readers, I'm going crazy.

Met Jordan in the Gym, while I was running on the trackmills ( for 20mins ), then i go on to do my calves and thighs muscles. THEY ARE HUGE. Then I started stretching everywhere till my body is full of flexibility, I went on to train my Abs and Backbone, I will NOT train my arms, they are already very huge. Not fats, but huge muscles. Jordan even mock me of my muscular arms and shoulders. damn. ahahas... cant blame. I swim alot and I do alot of Kickboxing in the nights. After that, I changed to my white polo tee, we went to tp mac (cos' Jor have no dinner companion and I got the sudden crave for McFlurry Oreo. Lols.typical me). So after meal, we took 143, in the bus Ct msged me bout the chocolates x) and Jor's crapping with me being a lesbian on the phone =.= ,WA-LAH! WE MISSED OUR STOP! all the way, the stupid bus headed to the next stop which is NOT very near to Newton Circle. Damn. hahas... so I jaywalked over and got reprimanded by the most endearing Jor. ahahas. >.< and it was so suddenly he waved for a cab and like magic, the cab really appeared within seconds. LOL. so the cabbie was really trying to show off his directions and he even shut us up when he said "OK, I KNOW WHERE IS CHANCERY, JUST TELL ME THE TURNINGS INSIDE."
damn. What?! ahahas... cant be bothered with him lols. was only $2.50 when I reach home. Jor stayed in the cab till he returns. xD

The O level results' releasing on FRIDAY!!! FRI-DAY. F-R-I-D-A-Y. Which is freaking darn 2 days ahead!! My heart isn't beating anymore! its POUNDING, THUMPING real heart that sometimes I feel my rib cage about to BREAK open and my heart comes hitting against my chest and you can really see the HEART shape popping out from me. DAMN. Im SCARED STIFF. what can I do??

I'm feeling dread nervous, as though my whole self is wrecking! WOrriedSICK!! I can see the upside down looped sided frowns from my family, the smiling and evil sick grins from my peers, mocking at my results, the shaking heads from the teachers who had taught me, ALL of them. ALL. Pointing their Indexes at me, Laughing at my 30POINTS. OMG. No schools want me, and then the sickening ITEs have their uber huge hands waving at me, inviting me over!!
I want to CRY ! Hopeless!.

Suddenly, I remembered someone, someone who is very close to me, someone who really loves me, his name is Jesus. Christ My Lord. I saw him, looking at me, giving me the sympathy, with wide open arms, inviting me over. Through his Eyes, I saw a glimpse of hope, I felt his Warmth, I touched the Love. As though hearing him say, Have Faith In Me like I have Mine In Yours.

And then I woke up from my keyboard, I quickly search in my MSN contact lists for Friends. I NEED to PRAY and do some soul SEARCHING. I want to go to church and pray before Him, pray for my Results. I asked CLaudia, but her church doesnt open on weekdays, CHC too. Im really grieving. And Miraculously, Mingwei suddenly pop out from my windows. I clicked on him and turn to him immediately. He's really nice. He gave me God's assurance and Faith, really glad. God must be Watching me. And I promise. I will start praying and start seeking You all over again from now on. I cant go to church, well thats okay. I will Reach for You at Home, In my Heart and Mind. This I promise You. Lord.

Blogged @ Wednesday, February 08, 2006


♥About the Author

Elsie.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singapore, Chancery


Diploma In Management Studies, SIM

♥FYI

- Obsessed with Kickboxing; SanShou, SanDa.

- Highly Addicted with Black Coffee and Caffeine
.
- Temperamental, Sensitive and Emotional

(All because I'm a December baby, a Capricorn.)

- Cannot Tahan Superficials and Extremists.

- Just an average Ordinary lady who gots her mind on her own.
♥Licherous Links & Feeds!
All Affiliations
Li Tong
Claudia
Zhiyan
Amanda
Samantha
Wanxin
Fuzhen
Qianwen
Angela
Yuanyuan
Yanni
Weiyang
Mark
Winston
Mingwei
Danny
Khairul
Yvonne
Nizam
Maria
Joanna
Jingru DMD0606
Jonathan DMD0606
Jackson DMD0606
May DMD0606
Qiling DMD0606
Joanna DMD0606
Siping DMD0606
Calvin DMD0606
Yanyu DMD0606
Samuel DMD0602
Annabelle
Dylan
Jingjing
Elizabeth
BeiQuanDao
Felicia BQD
Peiluan BQD
Ronald BQD
Junhong BQD
Say Eng BQD
Yuichi BQD
Xinyi BQD
Jiayuan BQD
Tessa BQD
Francesca
Nelson, my lovely lame-o!
Wenns
Zerro
Eunice
Ryan Weiwen
Jingquan
Carlsson.
Dean.
Janice SIM
Chia Geok SIM
•♥Lichworthy E-Shops!
Ultimate Ka-Ching Savers
*new!*Perfumes from ZFAIRE.
Skinnies from VainityIndulgence.
Nous Sommes Unique
Low Kay Hwa books
•♥Bored? Lich!These
XiaXue
KennySia
Muttons
♥Raw & Uncensored



All because we have itchy fingers!

♥How to Lich! me.

I'm not always nice but you can always drop me am e-mail for Whatever Your Reasons.(Except Spamming and chainmails.)

- sunshine_elsie89@hotmail.com - elsIetay.lc@gmail.com
Thank You.
Go backstage.

Designer : xeFiLyMx
Basecodes : Elfie
Background : WeLovePotatoes